Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think a few people may think twice once it gets down to the Category 1 tickets.

£599 and no concessions means a lot of families who have season tickets simply won’t be able to attend.
I think you’re miles off. Miles. I suspect that several hundred or maybe even a thousand or two blues have already booked trips but it won’t be many and I suspect closer to 1k than 2k. That number will go up with people grabbing overpriced flights or weird connections but not by more than double. The club might sell a thousand or so at that price and I hope Spike and one or two other providers might come in with an offering.

But I think you can reasonably conclude now that every flight will be c1K whoever charters it.

I hate to say it but we aren’t selling anything close to 20k tickets at that price point, especially when the tickets themselves put another £500 on top.

I can afford it and until a hour ago was taking my two lads. But now I’ve seen those prices I’m already entertaining the idea of Just having a big family party at home or something. I really don’t want to spend £5k plus and end up stood outside some stadium for three hours at midnight waiting for some bus.
Don’t take your lads and just go on the piss. Saves you 3k ! Job done.

I’ve requested an access code but then selected for 2 adults - myself and friend. Will they send me a single access code for when we’re both eligible so we can sit together?

Nope. If people think the only way to get to Turkey is to pay 1k through the club then they're clearly a bit thick.
I suggest you read back a couple of pages and you might understand DannyBoys situation and why he made that comment

I went to Porto for the final, my ticket was an e-ticket and checked against my passport.
I went to Porto too. Bought a ticket via a 3rd party site. Once the ticket was transferred to my tickets app. It was in my name with my details so wasn’t an issue.

I remember my covid pass being checked but I can’t remember taking my passport to the ground with me. Memory ain’t that great though

I meant for the disabled, not children. They are at the cheapest price (€70) with an ambulant (ie person to help them)

If it is the case that there are no concessions for disabled fans (which now seems to be the case) then they should complain directly to their MP. Disabled people should not be discriminated against.

UEFA clearly priced tickets for disabled fans in the link I shared, but City haven't mentioned this. If you are disabled,, contact the club to find out the truth and if you are not catered for, get your MP involved immediately, don't mess about you only have days to addtess this. Your MP has a lot more clout than you think.
I'm used to dealing with my local MP, sadly. You are absolutely right , I need to get on to the club for clarification.

I went to Porto for the final, my ticket was an e-ticket and checked against my passport.
That was right in the middle of covid and there was probably only 5 or 6 thousand blues there. Security would have been much tighter and easier to implement due to the low numbers

I what I mean is they aren’t bothered who buys it. So a seasoncard holder passes the code on, someone else logs in and puts their name and passport on the e-ticket and not the seasoncard holders.

Plus, they may have checked your passport but what % get checked? Only matters in the scenario for some reason the code City give you brings up the seasoncard holders name when you log into Uefas site, which I doubt it will

Nope. If people think the only way to get to Turkey is to pay 1k through the club then they're clearly a bit thick.
Hello!

It’s not just getting there. The ticket price. The accommodation price. More than one person. Money for food, drink, transport, etc. It all adds up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.