Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I've registered me and my 14 year old son as a junior pull through - he's a ST holder but not on CL scheme (I am). Will I get the code for both of us when I am eligible or will we have to wait for when he is eligible. I'm concerned that registering him means that neither of us will get one!

There’s self catering holidays for 2 adults 2 kids covering the final for a £1000 on TUI & a bit less on jet2, and a couple of AI for £1500, there’s shorter stays but not really any difference on price, internal flights are dirt cheap & will be full of City, seems like the best scenario to me, obviously people have other obligations like work & school to take into account, it was never gonna be cheap but those packages with the club are eye watering. I’ve been looking at hotels for Wembley 2024 & they’re crazy already, I’ve just booked a hotel in Ealing for £320 for two nights with brekkie, which ain’t too bad looking at more central places, even Watford area is coming in very expensive
Not arsed about next year I’ll just do a day trip if it’s too expensive, we usually stay in King’s Cross area, but even this year that’s expensive, it seems covid has made staying in London very expensive now.

They shouldn't even be considered. This game should be sold to those who have been at every CL match, home and away first. And then those who have been to all the home games. Loyalty should mean something.
In other words... "wealth should mean something. Fuck the majority of normal working class fans"

Folk keep saying that they have received their codes, all I got was an email confirmation which included a purchase reference.

I understood that the actual codes required by UEFA will be emailed to us when we reach our individual points threshold, at which point we will enter that code on the UEFA website at point of purchase.

Is that correct?
I didn’t get an email. when I look at ‘History’ on my account it says I have purchased an access code. So I presume it is logged in the system for when the access codes are sent out next week.

I've registered me and my 14 year old son as a junior pull through - he's a ST holder but not on CL scheme (I am). Will I get the code for both of us when I am eligible or will we have to wait for when he is eligible. I'm concerned that registering him means that neither of us will get one!
IMG_5022.jpeg
You’ve done everything right, all you had to do was add them together, mine are showing in my ticket account as individuals (2 adults) and when you click on one & details it shows both

Last edited:
A fence I would have thought
It doesn’t look like is is unreserved seating though? The uefa website says you will be allocated seats

and it looks like there is then an option to try and get sat with your mates IF they are on the same category ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.