Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Flights from glas via one stop fri to sun £377. Gets in sat morn 5am so mo hotel needed for fri night. Flight back sun night arrive back glas 1.20am just need 1 night digs. they are ok if ur not a family. Just out there for anyone

View attachment 79884
For those worried it even states on the app you can transfer tickets
My worry with this is that those put off with the travel prices will buy tickets anyway and flog them for profit. I’m on the CS but lowish points so really not sure whether to start looking at travel before being guaranteed a ticket. Cba paying for travel and not being able to get to the game.

It doesn’t look like is is unreserved seating though? The uefa website says you will be allocated seats

and it looks like there is then an option to try and get sat with your mates IF they are on the same category ticket

Sorry I hadn’t read that and assumed that because there was no option to pick a seat it was unreserved, they send you a seat after you’ve paid? It gets worse

The problem with the whole thing is UEFA giving the final to Istanbul, it should be on mainland Europe for all fans and teams to get to easily, they don’t give a fuck don’t blame City.
Agree, but UEFA spread the finals across the continent and only consider whether the venue and city can host the tournament. That's partly because UEFA officials get free travel and accommodation and partly because they don't give a shit about fans of the competing clubs. - Their relationship with the Turkish FA is more important.
The finalists for at least twenty-five years have come from leagues in Spain, Italy, England, Germany, Portugal and France; and the last two had one appearance each from Porto, PSG and Monaco. - Make it thirty years and you get a couple of appearances from Ajax. I don't like favouring "big nations" but much more has to be done to help match-going fans.

This is a paragraph from the City site

More information about UEFA’s ticket sales process, and when this opens, will be communicated to all fans in advance of going on sale. Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket.
How does that work if tickets can be transferred to others easily as some have claimed?

I've registered me and my 14 year old son as a junior pull through - he's a ST holder but not on CL scheme (I am). Will I get the code for both of us when I am eligible or will we have to wait for when he is eligible. I'm concerned that registering him means that neither of us will get one!
By rights he should not get one

Not being on the cup scheme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.