Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

This ! Can you clarify with the club asap @Alex - City Matters
I’ll double check.

That said, I’m pretty sure that you should get three separate codes. Each one will become active at the relevant time that the individual qualifies for a ticket. The club said that we should get the code with a bit of time before that window opens (i.e. not five minutes before it opens).

@cityutopia

I’ll double check.

That said, I’m pretty sure that you should get three separate codes. Each one will become active at the relevant time that the individual qualifies for a ticket. The club said that we should get the code with a bit of time before that window opens (i.e. not five minutes before it opens).

@cityutopia
Thanks for this @Alex - City Matters - massively helpful. So, me and my lad, season ticket holders and both on the cup scheme, I’ve got 2,000 points more than him. Do we know if my code will remain active if I have to wait for a further window to open to guarantee we sit together? So essentially, the window won’t close once you’re eligible and if you choose to wait and miss out, so be it? I assume it will.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for this @Alex - City Matters - massively helpful. So, me and my lad, season ticket holders and both on the cup scheme, I’ve got 2,000 points more than him. Do we know if my code will remain active if I have to wait for a further window to open to guarantee we sit together? So essentially, the window won’t close once you’re eligible and if you choose to wait and miss out, so be it? I assume it will.

Thanks in advance
Yeah, that’s right.

In terms of the code, once you’re eligible it won’t deactivate (not sure that’s the right word) until our allocation is sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.