Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Agree it’s frustrating, although it’s difficult for the club to predict demand from the different groups when the costs are taken into account compared to a domestic final. They will know this tomorrow once the deadline for expressing an interest passes so I expect ticket information tomorrow or Wednesday and once it’s published everyone should have a better idea where they stand, provided the ticket office doesn’t cock it up!!
You don't need to know demand to release the information they already know, which would help many fans like myself decide if they can go or not?

We are not in the cup scheme and for the Madrid home game they sold our seat to Madrid fans before they gave us the chance to buy them. This kind of cock up doesn't encourage any faith in our ticketing system.

Need some help with this does anyone know if you can put 2 access codes in when getting tickets. My son asked for his access code Friday but didn't pull mine through with his so I could only obtain mine Saturday morning. We've both over 14k points and both on cup scheme. Thanks in advance guys

Not wanting to be controversial but shouldn’t tickets be sold on points only and not via branches. The club should say how many tickets are going to players, staff etc and then for everyone else it’s based on bring in the CL scheme and points. Any left it’s SC holders and points and then finally to members. Why should a % of tickets that the club won’t reveal go to branches on this occasion.

Not wanting to be controversial but shouldn’t tickets be sold on points only and not via branches. The club should say how many tickets are going to players, staff etc and then for everyone else it’s based on bring in the CL scheme and points. Any left it’s SC holders and points and then finally to members. Why should a % of tickets that the club won’t reveal go to branches on this occasion.
I think they should go to people who did all group stages/ knockout games in Europe and home first but that’s just my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.