UEFA Access Code
(10/06/2023 20:00)
Phil

UEFA Access Code
Dave

UEFA Access Code
Yes, that's perfectly fine. As you requested them at the same time, you will have an individual purchase reference for all three, but the individual codes will follow when you become eligible.

Were you still admitted into the ground? That's my biggest worry since it's not my exact name in the ticket
My E ticket had my full name and passport number on it. Initially I didn’t think I took my passport but now I think about it then I did, because they checked my ticket, covid pass and against my passport number and obviously that was my ID

Yes, that's perfectly fine. As you requested them at the same time, you will have an individual purchase reference for all three, but the individual codes will follow when you become eligible.
I’m being a thick **** but do they need to apply for a code or will their codes come to me?

My e-ticket for Porto had my name on it and was checked against my passport. Know of others that were the same. Pot luck really on the stewards etc. Istanbul will be far busier so less chance of them checking I would assume.
Only issue is what they may put in place after the dipper fiasco. They may put a Corden away from the ground and check tickets there and only let people in that have matching tickets with ID. we just don't know

The codes that city give out aren't registered against any names so as long as the person using the code is going to the game, ID shouldn't make a difference. People who are buying under someone else's name will struggle
Is this for fact or just a guess mate? The codes are unique to each season ticket holder, surely it wouldn’t be hard to link the codes City provide to names already held on City’s database and pull that through?

I’m being a thick **** but do they need to apply for a code or will their codes come to me?
I'm pretty sure the code will go to the email address associated with the account. So if their own City ticket account has their own individual email address then that's where it will go. It's literally the same as buying a ticket for a game.

If you both at same criteria when its ur turn TO BUY u should be able to get both together or if points way apart you need to wait till the lowest points person becomes available then get together. that's what were taking off it.....but hey god knows ?????
Thanks . Makes sense but we're not dealing with sensible people.

Idea for a new loyalty points system:

All current points converted to ‘legacy points’ at a rate of 1000 ticket points to 2 legacy points, these stay on forever. These will be rounded up.
Eg 17810 = 36
16020 = 32

Then ticket points awarded 1 per game (all games, home away Europe etc) and these stay on for 5 years

Rewards loyalty and gives people the chance to catch up

Also if ticket are not scanned in at the gate then the point is not awarded

& a half serious idea to stop points whoring 10% of ticket users will be randomly selected to upload a selfie in the ground to get the points each game. If the face doesn't match then no points awarded. Can't think of any other way without doing ticket checks which would cause delays

What do we think blues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.