Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think they should go to people who did all group stages/ knockout games in Europe and home first but that’s just my opinion
Not a bad shout to be fair as I reckon there would only be 1500 maximum and many of those would be on the CL scheme anyway and relatively high points. It Pisses me off when you hear of people who are SC holders, not on the CL scheme and low points who are getting tickets.

Were you still admitted into the ground? That's my biggest worry since it's not my exact name in the ticket
My e-ticket for Porto had my name on it and was checked against my passport. Know of others that were the same. Pot luck really on the stewards etc. Istanbul will be far busier so less chance of them checking I would assume.

Some talk on twitter ( I know!) that passports will be required at the ground and it’ll have to match ticket- you put passport number in when buying. Anyone heard different?
Not just Twitter. The UEFA website clearly indicates identification will be required upon arriving at the fan zones around the Atatürk. That's when ID will be checked in a slow time manner. I think those zone are open upto 8 hours before K.O. If you risk coming any later than 2 hours before I believe you really run the risk of crowd chaos as Turkish authorities make the French look efficient. When you go through Passport Control on arrival at the airport you will get a feel for how slow things can be!

Last edited:
Not just Twitter. The UEFA website clearly indicates identification will be required upon arriving at the fan zones around the Atatürk. That's when ID will be checked in a slow time manner. I think those zone are open upto 6 hours before K.O. If you risk coming any later than 2 hours before I believe you really run the risk of crowd chaos as Turkish authorities make the French look efficient. When you go through Passport Control on arrival at the airport you will get a feel for how slow things can be!

The codes that city give out aren't registered against any names so as long as the person using the code is going to the game, ID shouldn't make a difference. People who are buying under someone else's name will struggle

I’m buying 3 tickets, one for me, one for lad and one for my mate. They’re both on friends and family and we’ll all qualify at same time. I emailed City and registered all 3 and got the same access code for all 3 names.
Is that right or do they have to email City and get individual access codes?

I’m buying 3 tickets, one for me, one for lad and one for my mate. They’re both on friends and family and we’ll all qualify at same time. I emailed City and registered all 3 and got the same access code for all 3 names.
Is that right or do they have to email City and get individual access codes?
You got a booking reference, not an access code. The individual codes will be sent out when you are eligible to apply through the UEFA website.

You got a booking reference, not an access code. The individual codes will be sent out when you are eligible to apply through the UEFA website.
This is what I received :
Supporter
Details
Luca

UEFA Access Code
(10/06/2023 20:00)
Phil

UEFA Access Code
Dave

UEFA Access Code

Need some help with this does anyone know if you can put 2 access codes in when getting tickets. My son asked for his access code Friday but didn't pull mine through with his so I could only obtain mine Saturday morning. We've both over 14k points and both on cup scheme. Thanks in advance guys
If you both at same criteria when its ur turn TO BUY u should be able to get both together or if points way apart you need to wait till the lowest points person becomes available then get together. that's what were taking off it.....but hey god knows ?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.