Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Do we know how many club trips there were for sale though? Was it just a few plane loads or a few dozen?
My old man was looking at doing the 2 night stay with club and sorting his own hotel, but the only option available when he went in was the £1500 2 night stay with hotel and that was plane 7 he said. Not sure if that’s 7 planes across all trips or just with the hotel

I was told capacity to take 3000 fans.
17 planes multiple trips over those days
I was told this yesterday and was told it they need more planes.
Thanks. I’d be interested to know how many of those planes are for day trips only. A lot of people don’t have the time so it stands to reason those ones have sold out. Have the 2 night trips sold out too?

Why is Kevin Parker negotiating the OSC allocation with the club? I thought it was a set 20%. Seems fishy

That info is actually out there. I can’t recall the ticket bracket split but I’ve seen it. Most in the middle to expensive brackets obviously. There are 18,000 cup scheme holders I believe. The release criteria does depend on demand. the Higher the demand, the higher the points requirements.
Are you still confident of any cup scheme member getting one?

Surely they could release criteria regardless. Start on Thursday at 24000pts + Cup scheme and then stagger the drops 2000 a day until tickets sell out. Or have multiple windows each day with a less aggressive drop, like they did with the FA Cup. They can always introduce more criteria later if sales aren’t as fast as anticipated

Surely they could release criteria regardless. Start on Thursday at 24000pts + Cup scheme and then stagger the drops 2000 a day until tickets sell out. Or have multiple windows each day with a less aggressive drop, like they did with the FA Cup. They can always introduce more criteria later if sales aren’t as fast as anticipated
2,000 points-a-day won't be a fast enough drop. It might be 2,000 every three hours, but not per day.

Yeah - I’ve just checked and it looks like all the single room supplement and double room packages have sold out but some twin rooms in one of the 3 hotels are still available and accessible rooms too. Looks like demand for these club trips is a lot higher than I expected.
But if there’s 20,000 tickets it’s still a lot to shift at the prices we will see though

Totally confident. Your method of points drop will not work. They need to go right though the cup scheme in a day, season tickets holders the next day then open sale after that. It’s too close and needs to much planning to leave people hanging on for days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.