Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You'd be better off contacting Thogden or one of the other YouTube wallers as they seem to get to jets to every big game no problem.

You don't need to know demand to release the amount if tickets in each price bracket the club have been allocated or to release the amount of cup scheme holders the club had or to release a structured criteria for ticket sales. Demand is surely irrelevant to all of the above.
That info is actually out there. I can’t recall the ticket bracket split but I’ve seen it. Most in the middle to expensive brackets obviously. There are 18,000 cup scheme holders I believe. The release criteria does depend on demand. the Higher the demand, the higher the points requirements.

This is what’s confusing me:
“An access code cannot be used for multiple fans and fans can only request one access code per account. Alternatively, fans can request an access code on behalf of the friends and family listed on their account.”

They do that already, that was in place at Porto. They had an outer perimeter with multiple check points, 1st one checked ID, covid pass at the time and ticket, you would then go through another to have you tickets scanne
The OSC are advising members not to risk missing their points windows and to get codes.
Ive had my issues re OSC tickets but that is shit . Hopefully all the members who qualify that are members of OSC get a code and not miss out due to this.

I’m buying 3 tickets, one for me, one for lad and one for my mate. They’re both on friends and family and we’ll all qualify at same time. I emailed City and registered all 3 and got the same access code for all 3 names.
Is that right or do they have to email City and get individual access codes?
I understand what you mean. I’m doing the same. Hopefully the access code just goes to the one e-mail of the person who requested the access code. Then we can just buy for all. Hoping it’s that simple

“An access code cannot be used for multiple fans and fans can only request one access code per account. Alternatively, fans can request an access code on behalf of the friends and family listed on their account.”
One access code per person. I got my dad one through my friends and family list.

The OSC are advising members not to risk missing their points windows and to get codes
Ive had my issues re OSC tickets but that is shit . Hopefully all the members who qualify that are members of OSC get a code and not miss out due to this.
Some clarification from Kevin Parker would be great, prob not his fault but an explanation would be nice

Its just saying you have to register all the people for a code. You can ask for a code for all you F&F as long as they ST holders. When you went in for code it asked you how many adults over 65 etc and you added them and then dedicated them to each F&F member. They will all then receive a code when they meet criteria for a ticket.

The OSC are advising members not to risk missing their points windows and to get codes.
I don’t have a skin in this game as I’m not going through the OSC and have already applied for my code but that’s worryingly short notice. Some people might not see that until it’s too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.