Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Totally confident. Your method of points drop will not work. They need to go right though the cup scheme in a day, season tickets holders the next day then open sale after that. It’s too close and needs to much planning to leave people hanging on for days.
I hope you’re right

2,000 points-a-day won't be a fast enough drop. It might be 2,000 every three hours, but not per day.
I thought it probably wouldn’t be and looking again that would only get down to any SC holder + CS with less than 4 days before the final so you’re right it would need multiple drops per day at that

Idea for a new loyalty points system:

All current points converted to ‘legacy points’ at a rate of 1000 ticket points to 2 legacy points, these stay on forever. These will be rounded up.
Eg 17810 = 36
16020 = 32

Then ticket points awarded 1 per game (all games, home away Europe etc) and these stay on for 5 years

Rewards loyalty and gives people the chance to catch up

Also if ticket are not scanned in at the gate then the point is not awarded

& a half serious idea to stop points whoring 10% of ticket users will be randomly selected to upload a selfie in the ground to get the points each game. If the face doesn't match then no points awarded. Can't think of any other way without doing ticket checks which would cause delays

What do we think blues?
Any thoughts?

Totally confident. Your method of points drop will not work. They need to go right though the cup scheme in a day, season tickets holders the next day then open sale after that. It’s too close and needs too much planning to leave people hanging on for days.
Cup scheme members in one day. That does seem a bit drastic but I understand the tight turn around but the E tickets are only made available a few days before the final regardless of purchase day

Why is Kevin Parker negotiating the OSC allocation with the club? I thought it was a set 20%. Seems fishy
The Club made a mess of the ticket advice they issued. They told all season card holder to get access codes and the following day said anyone with an access code was excluded from applying through the OSC. It might have just been a cock up or misunderstanding or a tactic to get more tickets to sponsors / corporates. I buy off my own points but shifting the goal posts so late in the day will probably result in a larger share of OSC allocations going to non season card / low points holders that isn't helpful.

Totally confident. Your method of points drop will not work. They need to go right though the cup scheme in a day, season tickets holders the next day then open sale after that. It’s too close and needs to much planning to leave people hanging on for days.
Yep, completely agree. Cup Scheme sales Day 1, and if preexisting EOI numbers suggest that it won't sell out on Day 2 to Seasoncard holders, then at COP on Day 1 the club should request EOI's from Members to be collected during during Day 2 to allow Members to purchase on Day 3.

Lots of talk on line that passport numbers are needed to be entered when buying a match ticket. checks then at the stadium that ticket details match your passport.. possibly need to factor this in and getting to the stadium at an early time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.