Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It's interesting that on the City day trip the first flight leaves at 5.30am but they state there is not time to get to Istanbul. You will be bussed to the ground.
I can only think that is for passport/ticket checks. Otherwise how is there not time to go into Istanbul.
They wouldn’t land until 11:30am and then by the time you’ve got through the airport and everyone on to the coaches, it’s probably 1 hour into Istanbul so you might not arrive there until 1:30, then it’s going to be an hour or so back out to the stadium. The fan parks open from 2pm and UEFA state getting to the ground early.

The only thing I don’t understand with the day trip selling so quick is it must be full of people who are almost guaranteed a ticket, otherwise you can’t go to the fan park without a valid ticket.
Somebody half suggested that people without tickets on official trips some how end up with tickets but I can’t see that being true can it?

The Club made a mess of the ticket advice they issued. They told all season card holder to get access codes and the following day said anyone with an access code was excluded from applying through the OSC. It might have just been a cock up or misunderstanding or a tactic to get more tickets to sponsors / corporates. I buy off my own points but shifting the goal posts so late in the day will probably result in a larger share of OSC allocations going to non season card / low points holders that isn't h
The Club made a mess of the ticket advice they issued. They told all season card holder to get access codes and the following day said anyone with an access code was excluded from applying through the OSC. It might have just been a cock up or misunderstanding or a tactic to get more tickets to sponsors / corporates. I buy off my own points but shifting the goal posts so late in the day will probably result in a larger share of OSC allocations going to non season card / low points holders that isn't helpful.
or they could return them so more ST holders get a chance ;o)

Any thoughts?
I quite like the legacy points idea, but selfie requirement probably wouldn't go down well! Ultimately I can't see the club wanting to deal with the hassle of a new points system they have to enforce – current scenario doesn't require that much effort on their part

The only thing I don’t understand with the day trip selling so quick is it must be full of people who are almost guaranteed a ticket, otherwise you can’t go to the fan park without a valid ticket.
Somebody half suggested that people without tickets on official trips some how end up with tickets but I can’t see that being true can it?
They know that 20k+ tickets means there are plenty. Honestly. Stop worrying about it!

The Club made a mess of the ticket advice they issued. They told all season card holder to get access codes and the following day said anyone with an access code was excluded from applying through the OSC. It might have just been a cock up or misunderstanding or a tactic to get more tickets to sponsors / corporates. I buy off my own points but shifting the goal posts so late in the day will probably result in a larger share of OSC allocations going to non season card / low points holders that isn't helpful.
Was that info passed on from the club directly to branches as original info on the OS said everyone had to apply for an access code but it didn’t guarantee a ticket. Still unsure why OSC members are allowed to bypass the system on this and many other occasion. Not after an argument but genuinely interested in why branches were getting a slice of the allocation this match in what would appear to be in a different way to SC holders

They wouldn’t land until 11:30am and then by the time you’ve got through the airport and everyone on to the coaches, it’s probably 1 hour into Istanbul so you might not arrive there until 1:30, then it’s going to be an hour or so back out to the stadium. The fan parks open from 2pm and UEFA state getting to the ground early.

One of the points of getting the Official Trips is that if you don’t get a Ticket you don’t go and don’t lose any money as I understand it -but maybe that’s for a big standard European Away and not the CL Final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.