Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

When it gets to your points, City will send you the code that you applied for (which you had until last night to do). You then go onto the UEFA app to purchase your ticket using the code that City have sent you.
Yea so that’s my point when it gets down to the last few codes of the 20,000 codes how do city decide who gets the code

I think I get you now so when it get to your points you log on and buy the code and with the code you go to UEFA to get your ticket

Or am I still confused to fuck

Yeah that's how I see it matey. We will only be able to use our code from a certain time.

So I guess the first batch of eligible fans get codes that will work from the start of sales, then the next batch only can use from 2nd window and so on and so forth.

Also read that your window doesnt expire once eligible until sold out. So if for example you can buy from 12pm Friday and the next window opens at 3pm Friday, you can still log on after your window and buy whenever eligible until sold out.

This is inevitable, especially from the corporate boxes or friends and family of players.

Loads will end up on sale at inflated prices.

I was chatting with a Man U season ticket holder yesterday at work and he's on holiday in Cyprus for the FA Cup final. He still purchased a ticket and has sold it for £500. I asked him how and he said it was to a son of one of his mates!!!

Personally I couldn't be that ruthless as to completely rip off another blue but he was bragging about ripping off a red who's his mates lad.
I'd of charged him 4 grand, the little Rag ****!

Yeah that's how I see it matey. We will only be able to use our code from a certain time.

So I guess the first batch of eligible fans get codes that will work from the start of sales, then the next batch only can use from 2nd window and so on and so forth.

Also read that your window doesnt expire once eligible until sold out. So if for example you can buy from 12pm Friday and the next window opens at 3pm Friday, you can still log on after your window and buy whenever eligible until sold out.
Thanks for that info

There is no way City will provide UEFA with a database of names against access codes imo. Even if they went to the effort to do it, there would be multiple conflicts where people’s passport names differ slightly to the names used on their City accounts. Eg shortened names used on City account or name changes due to marriage etc. Plus I’m sure there would be a GPDR issue.
I’m 99.9% sure that any name can be put into the UEFA ticketing system once an access code is available.

Yes completely agree mate. Was also thinking about the GRPR issue as well. If they did do it, it is for zero benefit for both city and uefa as well. For city they’ve given a code to the deserving seasoncard holder and uefa just want to sell the ticket. No benefit putting names to codes.

Sorry. If already posted ,we have requested or codes ,will we buy tickets from city or will we need to register on a uefa site .as reading some are doing this ? Confused

There is no way City will provide UEFA with a database of names against access codes imo. Even if they went to the effort to do it, there would be multiple conflicts where people’s passport names differ slightly to the names used on their City accounts. Eg shortened names used on City account or name changes due to marriage etc. Plus I’m sure there would be a GPDR issue.
I’m 99.9% sure that any name can be put into the UEFA ticketing system once an access code is available.
If that's true then I take it that person has to download the UEFA tickets app themselves for the ticket to land on their phone rather than someone else doing it and hoping it can be transferred?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.