Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You seriously think that the OSC would invite ticket requests from members without being led to believe there was going to be a ticket allocation.

I don’t know what you mean by Branches being directly messaged that all tickets would be direct purchases from UEFA for season card holders. I run a Branch and didn’t get that message:sent to me as Branch Secretary.

Do you think sponsors, corporates, players friends and families etc will be using the season card system?

I use my own points and if there had been clarity from the start I could see both sides of the argument on the point if OSC allocations. To reduce the chances of people getting a ticket retrospectively is a piss take IMHO. Also, shifting the goal posts at the 11th hour is a piss take too just like the problems with the Brentford away tickets and Madrid at home for Cityzens.

People might forget their dislike for Supporters Clubs if they turn up at the Etihad next season and find that their season cards have been reallocated to tourists or there’s been a last minute decision to increase the cost of season cards.

Let’s not forget that the closed shop on away tickets was created in part by a vocal minority on forums like this insisting that there shouldn’t be any iD checks on small numbers of away fans
I agree it's grossly unfair that the SC are not treated like the owners and players and must apply for tickets on merit.

You misunderstand about OCS members. My point was that it didn’t say anywhere that members didn’t have to apply so I presume that info was related to branches separately or was this not the case. Is it another ticket office cock up?
Sorry mate. It sounds like another office cock up.

can anyone help please . my Dad needs to change his e mail address on his account , as it his old works e mail and he’s moved on. when he puts his new e mail address in to change it , it says this e mail address is already registered. his print at home tickets all go to his old e mail
sorry if this is off topic , i’m panicking

can anyone help please . my Dad needs to change his e mail address on his account , as it his old works e mail and he’s moved on. when he puts his new e mail address in to change it , it says this e mail address is already registered. his print at home tickets all go to his old e mail
Call the club and ask them to change the email, that's what I did a while back.

Sounds like he might have 2 accounts? You’re best calling up and getting them to see to it. They’ve merged my old account and new account together before so hopefully the can help you out.

I agree it's grossly unfair that the SC are not treated like the owners and players and must apply for tickets on merit.
I get tickets on my own points. As I said, I just expected the club to be fair to OSC members who’ve now made travel plans etc.

I’m not really for the tickets priority over all as I sort my own tickets. I also think it’s unfair that Cittyzens with a good purchase history aren’t being allowed to apply for FA Cup final tickets thst have been returned from the FA. That’s another matter but reflects last minute shifting of the goal posts in terms of ticketing policy.

Sounds like he might have 2 accounts? You’re best calling up and getting them to see to it. They’ve merged my old account and new account together before so hopefully the can help you out.
thanks for the quick reply . i’m flapping with it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.