Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No chance have that many booked indirect. Some have of course but it won’t make a big dent in the allocation. 20k fans is pretty much 100 full flights. I’ve been using Skyscanner since before the semi and the same indirect flights are on sale now as were before. And they are flights which will be forecasted already to fill with non football fans.

Honestly, I believe people are getting way overhyped about demand for this. Plenty will do but plenty will not. I hardly know anyone who hasn’t fucked it off now because of price and hassle.

The most we’ve ever taken abroad is 8k to Porto and nearly everyone I know went to that.
You’re this threads voice of reason haha.

I think thousands will be going some mental routes, thousands will be booking an all inclusive holiday in Turkey and then getting an internal flight to Istanbul, thousands will be going direct, thousands will be coming from countries around the world. It will all add up.

You haven't been given a ticket through your OSC yet.

They've asked you who will want them so Parker can then say x amount of branches want x amount of tickets and then he can see what he receives

People have stated transferring money to the branch so it looks like they definitely have been allocated tickets

People have stated transferring money to the branch so it looks like they definitely have been allocated tickets
They most probably will be preparing incase they do get allocated the email states this

So, I now need Supporters Clubs to add names and numbers to The Portal for anyone who wants to purchase and is happy with Category 3

If the Supporter DOES NOT want Category 3 then please DO NOT add their name and number

Based on the number who are happy with Cat 3 I can then go back to City in the Morning and negotiate on the exact number of tickets needed

So the branches don't actually know what each OSC has been given yet.

Just the Champions League Trophy please,

Just trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit with all the wind bags crying about Supporters Clubs.
The are not wind bags. You lot, the privileged, need to understand it's run its course. Your cosy little gig is coming to an end. The sentiment on here is about 60% against the SCs and off this forum it's probably more like 90%.

OK, OSC members may have got tickets, but I bet some are pissed off that they’ve had no choice but to pay the £156 price, or whatever it is. I hope that leaves the cheap tickets for those not buying tickets via the OSC branches? :-)

Supporters clubs been told to add names to the portal to purchase tickets and members previously told to apply for access code.
Will these people then not be sent an access code so they don't get 1 through the supporter club and one in the normal way through uefa or will they be able to get 2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.