Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Well suprise suprise everyone has been sorted out through the OSC. I know a lad who’s put in Facebook he’s buzzing he’s got his ticket he is a first year season card holder not on the cup scheme.
I’m hoping but not confident that the ticket office has read the demand for codes and distributed to OSCs knowing everyone will get one but I’m not confident.

Can see why 18-25’s get an allocation, new blood and all that. Just don’t understand why sc’s do.
Old blood and all that ;-)

Personally don't see why 18-25s should get them ahead of others but that's the system. In honesty the whole system probably needs ripping up and starting again but doubt that will happen and even if it did, there would be some unhappy. It's very hard to come up with something to suit everyone.

This is why Parker in advising you to take up the access code offer and getting an allocation for the SCs has screwed over ST base. Thanks
Bingo, the crooked cartel for all to see.
All of you Season card holders apply for a code, and hey presto we’ve doubled our allocation so we can get our mates who no longer go a ticket.

Are you referring to the access code from the city site? Because I received this straight away
That is not an access code. It is confirmation from City that you qualify for an access code and they have forwarded your request to UEFA. UEFA will send you an access code when you qualify on points and CL scheme status.

All members in our OSC who applied for tickets have been given one at the £156 price bracket (12 people)

I did also register for an access code, but I don’t know if that means I’ll have the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket.

I share a season ticket with my uncle and he’s desperate to get one so I’m hoping I can buy one for him.

Does anyone know if the OSC tickets are linked to your supporters number and if so, does the uefa access code then become invalid if a ticket has already been granted via the OSC?
You haven't been given a ticket through your OSC yet.

They've asked you who will want them so Parker can then say x amount of branches want x amount of tickets and then he can see what he receives

Just the Champions League Trophy please,

Just trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit with all the wind bags crying about Supporters Clubs.
Presumably because you’re alright Jack.
You can get a ticket, and you can make sure your mates in your branch have tickets now, which is why one has liked your condescending post.

No chance have that many booked indirect. Some have of course but it won’t make a big dent in the allocation. 20k fans is pretty much 100 full flights. I’ve been using Skyscanner since before the semi and the same indirect flights are on sale now as were before. And they are flights which will be forecasted already to fill with non football fans.

Honestly, I believe people are getting way overhyped about demand for this. Plenty will do but plenty will not. I hardly know anyone who hasn’t fucked it off now because of price and hassle.

The most we’ve ever taken abroad is 8k to Porto and nearly everyone I know went to that.

the club will be sending our allocation all around the world, you only have to go to a champions league fixture at the etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.