Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just because they have money doesn’t mean they always like paying out money.

The seating plan and allocation process isn’t fantastic. I wouldn’t like to pay category 1 prices and then find myself sat half way back in the third tier, a good distance from the pitch.
I paid an eye watering amount 10 years ago for cat one tickets at Ajax. I was fuming. They were about the third fucking row of the bottom tier. Should have been the bottom category.

You’ll get one easily. They need to just get the fucking tickets on sale to everyone so they can make plans. I agree with you on that. One day cup scheme, next day season tickets, next day Cityzens in the morning and open sale in the afternoon.
Far too much common sense, I think the club have done their sums hence the allocation to SC’s , and honestly think whoever wants one will get one bordering match day members.
I totally understand the grievance from many to none season card holders in supporters clubs .
Also can see flight prices coming down the nearer the game gets.

You’d assume most of the players families, officials, staff, sponsors etc will be allocated the expensive category.
And 18-25s? That's the way the system is, whether you (or I) like it or not.
And 18-25s? That's the way the system is, whether you (or I) like it or not.
Can see why 18-25’s get an allocation, new blood and all that. Just don’t understand why sc’s do.

That’s the point. They haven’t even all sold yet because they are too expensive. From what I can see there’s about 10’flights from Manchester on the Thursday and Friday, which is 2500 people, and even they haven’t sold out yet.
All my family and friends are going out earlier in the week by different routes, that’s eight of them, all on the CL scheme, but haven’t being going away regularly this year. Add to that others I know not in the scheme who have booked flights from around London.
I managed to get a flight out of Manchester, so that’s one out of 15 of us going from Manchester even though 11 of them live here. You may be surprised.

No chance have that many booked indirect. Some have of course but it won’t make a big dent in the allocation. 20k fans is pretty much 100 full flights. I’ve been using Skyscanner since before the semi and the same indirect flights are on sale now as were before. And they are flights which will be forecasted already to fill with non football fans.

Honestly, I believe people are getting way overhyped about demand for this. Plenty will do but plenty will not. I hardly know anyone who hasn’t fucked it off now because of price and hassle.

The most we’ve ever taken abroad is 8k to Porto and nearly everyone I know went to that.
A situation never to be repeated I expect with the club putting flights on... Those flights meant that many (me included) didn't get a chance of purchasing a ticket via the club.. Not in the club scheme but hopeful for a ticket this time round

Had to (begrudgingly) pay UEFA €600 for a bang average seat last time...

Anymore than £156 for a match ticket and I’m not going. Like many people I’m hoping to get a £61 ticket. Even at £156, plus the additional costs, I’m really considering not going. I have a ceiling, regardless if it’s the CL final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.