Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Why would many Supporters Club members come on here when this forum used to have a reputation for the attempted bullying of OSC members. It was hilarious when the leader of the anti supporters club lobby took a few swings at me while I patted him on the head. We get on great now though:
Amazing what little fibs you tell.
The fanciful stories you make up.
The agendas you believe.

Sad man.
About time you grew up.

I would hope they you get a ticket if I thought you would get behind the lads. I’m not so sure though. If you are a decent guy off this forum somebody will help you get a ticket. If you are like yku act on here you will be watching the final from your hotel room.

That’s nothing to do with the ticket points system that I didn’t have strong views on.
His post history is all about slagging supporters clubs off.

Just to be clear... you can only apply once either via OSC or via the onsite application once released. So no member of an OSC can get more than one ticket in the initial sales windows - not sure what people are getting at?

If there is any case against the OSCs it would be that members are potentially allocated tickets who would not get them ordinarily, but this would only happen in the event of a large/full allocation. Most branches allocate what tickets received to those members who go away all the time, and prioritise as such. Pretty much every game is over-subscribed in any case.
Parker was dishing out Porto tickets to his mates from Bulgaria who didn’t qualify

I think for this one we’ll have a lot travelling from other countries, at least if they go on sale to members. Fans from the Middle East or Europe probably won’t care about the cost
I hope we do. This is why I keep posting that the club need to bang these on open sale pronto. Those guys won’t have access codes or loyalty points.

As per last night tickets will be plentiful, flights will be the problem cost wise they will go up and up
There’s only a few of us seem to see this mate. I’m 90% not going now just because it’s a ballache with my boys and they are too young to leave behind now.

Prob already been asked but if there are 4 of you all with different points will you be able to buy together when you get down to the one with the least points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.