Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Have Inter Milan faced the same issues with their OSC’s.

The Ultras will be getting all the tickets from the club to sell on.

If branches ask for 10 tickets for example then surely they have to give the club the details of the supporters. Presumably the club can then not give them an access code so if they pass their ticket on to someone thinking they can apply again then they won’t be able. Is that how this is working or are people saying those 10 tickets are being dished out to members regardless of whether they are in the CL scheme etc. what is the point of being in a scheme when the club themselves is circumventing their own policies. What a ****’s trick if this is the case.

If branches ask for 10 tickets for example then surely they have to give the club the details of the supporters. Presumably the club can then not give them an access code so if they pass their ticket on to someone thinking they can apply again then they won’t be able. Is that how this is working or are people saying those 10 tickets are being dished out to members regardless of whether they are in the CL scheme etc. what is the point of being in a scheme when the club themselves is circumventing their own policies. What a ****’s trick if this is the case.
They are not able to apply through the SC and also with a access code.

No chance have that many booked indirect. Some have of course but it won’t make a big dent in the allocation. 20k fans is pretty much 100 full flights. I’ve been using Skyscanner since before the semi and the same indirect flights are on sale now as were before. And they are flights which will be forecasted already to fill with non football fans.

Honestly, I believe people are getting way overhyped about demand for this. Plenty will do but plenty will not. I hardly know anyone who hasn’t fucked it off now because of price and hassle.

The most we’ve ever taken abroad is 8k to Porto and nearly everyone I know went to that.
Some additional direct Turkish Airlines flights have appeared for Friday to Sunday at reasonable times. Although £737 is expensive, it’s much cheaper than the £1,000 charters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.