Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No chance have that many booked indirect. Some have of course but it won’t make a big dent in the allocation. 20k fans is pretty much 100 full flights. I’ve been using Skyscanner since before the semi and the same indirect flights are on sale now as were before. And they are flights which will be forecasted already to fill with non football fans.

Honestly, I believe people are getting way overhyped about demand for this. Plenty will do but plenty will not. I hardly know anyone who hasn’t fucked it off now because of price and hassle.

The most we’ve ever taken abroad is 8k to Porto and nearly everyone I know went to that.
I’ve liked your post because you could well be right. I think we may be under-estimating the sheer number of possible routes though - both direct and indirect, travelling on different days, etc - and this is something Sport Options alluded to when putting that E-mail out the other day. Your anecdotal evidence is different to mine mate - so far I don’t know anyone who has binned it off due to cost (but that could change). Had one mate who was never really coming even before he heard about what City are charging but is now not sure. Another is now in the possible camp when previously it was a no. A few are still looking at options so may or may not go. Everyone else I’ve spoken to who was intending to go is going and has booked their travel independently.

I think everyone who wants a ticket and has committed to travel will get one. But at the end of the day the ticket prices are scandalous. To think that some people will have to pay around £500 to watch a football match is mad.

Fans shouldn`t be arguing about the rights and wrongs of OSC, but directing their anger at UEFA.

Last edited:
There’s only a few of us seem to see this mate. I’m 90% not going now just because it’s a ballache with my boys and they are too young to leave behind now.
Understand mate loads of these that applied with access codes, will realise how much more they’ve got to pay out in travel hotel food beer
and they’ll be back on sale faster than speedy Gonzales

Prob already been asked but if there are 4 of you all with different points will you be able to buy together when you get down to the one with the least points
You may have to buy in your own window, no guarantee you can wait until a later one.

It needs clarrification.

Supporters clubs been told to add names to the portal to purchase tickets and members previously told to apply for access code.
Will these people then not be sent an access code so they don't get 1 through the supporter club and one in the normal way through uefa or will they be able to get 2?
If they apply for two they won't get any.

I don’t get the hate against OSCs. The club has a huge fan following globally and for fans not in England, the SC is the only way to get tickets. A lot of people want to see their team in the final and it’s on the club to allocate tickets to SCs and ST holders fairly. Instead of complaining you can join your local OSC branch. There’s a reason why its an integral part of Manchester City and I assure you it’s worth it.

Understand mate loads of these that applied with access codes, will realise how much more they’ve got to pay out in travel hotel food beer
and they’ll be back on sale faster than speedy Gonzales
I know more people going to this than the FA Cup final, the ballot helped a few, and all booked in the last week

I don't for one moment believe there won't be blues there who have had codes passed to them. But I also know that for everyone that there is there, then there will be a more deserving fan at home who couldn't get a ticket because of queue jumping! I suppose what we are talking about here is moral fibre, character and honesty, and sadly those qualities are bereft amongst many.

The fair and simple solution should have been everyone applying individually based on scheme and then points with names on tickets. Tickets for OSC's that are not running trips or the ability to undermine a loyalty system by passing codes for favours is frankly a nonsense.

In short, it was possible and had time to be implemented, but once again the simple and fair solution wouldn't feed hungry snouts!
The blame lies with the club.. They have every other department working fantastically well it seems but tickets and loyalty are letting us down badly..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.