Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Still hoping for the random chance of it getting down to Cityzens. I'm probably best looking for resale aren't I :D

There are mixed messages going around here, with some saying that SC branches have all got everything that they have requested. My understanding is that this is not the case. I believe that they have been advised that they will receive only £156 tickets and that they are to submit names and customer numbers for everyone who wants one now that they know the price. Many branches have asked cup scheme members to apply independently because they believe that not all requests will be fulfilled. The final number for each branch is yet to be determined.

Could someone who has full knowledge of the facts please correct me if I'm wrong?
Off to bed me my heads mashed with it

They can't sell tickets tomorrow when a couple of thousand Blues on high points and may o the Cup Scheme wil be travelling down to Brighton, so maybe criteria out tomorrow and sales on Friday?
Ye I wasn’t referring to sales starting tomorrow night, they will deal with corp and OSC requests then issue criteria possibly tomorrow or Thursday, with sales starting Thursday or Friday depending on how quickly they can get the info out

Ye I wasn’t referring to sales starting tomorrow night, they will deal with corp and OSC requests then issue criteria possibly tomorrow or Thursday, with sales starting Thursday or Friday depending on how quickly they can get the info out
That would be the sensible thing. I just feel for people waiting to book travel and accommodation but are waiting to see if they are in for a shout of a ticket. It's not as though you can get the 216 from Piccadilly :-)

Can you please try to string a complete sentences together FFS?

indapark, Regan, Horlock, city84

like it wwwooooow

Cartel mugs
Sorry to burst your bubble.

I am not in a supporters club, last time I was it was P&W early 2000’s and that was purely for the brilliant piss ups and mad away days when we were shit.

I am 59 this year got enough loyalty points & I am awaiting my access code.

Flight booked in and out same day.

Cartel mug? Well I was a member of the Junior Blues in the 1970’s and we were a militant lot I suppose.

I just don’t get the pile on when nobody whatsoever knows anything about allocations. It’s all supposition at this time.

What if the club are getting all their ducks in a row so that people with Season Cards (28 years myself) and on the cup scheme get their window as and when.

I am entitled to an opinion, just as you are, please don’t try and drag me into your agenda against a body of supporters who week in week out try their best to organise everything from meetings to travel to numerous charity events. Out of personal choice and purely altruistic on the whole.

Just one more thing it’s City, at least make an effort. Good wumming though for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.