Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You can lock in the price with some airlines without purchasing the flight.

I did the same for my flights, but it was £16 for 3 days. I just wanted some time to mull it over, plus I booked at HT of the Madrid game and we are City... so I never knew we were through.
I didn’t know that. Might do it now.

If you go down that route try to get a neutral ticket as those can easily be transferred via the UEFA app. Those allocated via clubs will be more restricted.
Pretty sure you can transfer any ticket purchased from UEFA, including those using a code. But let's see, might be wrong.

I'm sure they are fine. Not sure I'd want to be in the neutral section personally, if paying that much what's a little more to ensure you are with your own fans.

It would be grim if true blues have to resort to the likes of those sites, really grim.
Yeah just seen the service fee which brings it up to about 1500. Thanks for the recommendation.

I know people who've been told they definitely have tickets and have already transferred the money.

Unless they've been told wrong and will get it back from the OSC.
Lots of branches take the money upfront then return if unsuccessful otherwise you have the branch secretary having to fork out hundreds or in this case thousands of pounds upfront.

Yeah just seen the service fee which brings it up to about 1500. Thanks for the recommendation.
My recommendation would be not to use those sites unless an absolute last resort.

Some on here seem optimistic the likes of us (no ST) will have a good chance of getting one. I'm not certain but would hope I don't resort to a touting site.

EDIT: The service fee being more than the ticket itself is the sickening bit!

Pretty sure you can transfer any ticket purchased from UEFA, including those using a code. But let's see, might be wrong.
I'm working on the assumption it's the same as last year's Europa League Final where the same UEFA app was used. The ticket purchased using the access code provided by Rangers couldn't be transferred. Tickets purchased directly from UEFA could be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.