Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If I go I’m staying until Monday. I’m not fucking about and catching an early flight on Sunday morning. I want a night out in Istanbul after City win the CL.

Saying that, the match kicks off at 10pm. Add possible extra time, penalties, the trophy presentation, and a bus back, which takes up 40 minutes , meaning we won’t get back to central Istanbul until 1am in the morning, if not later. Even if the match ends in 90 minutes, it’s still going to be at least midnight. Shite!

If the game finishes after 90 mins you won’t be out of the ground until getting on for 1am mate, not midnight (assuming we win). ET and pens it will be 2am, plus your travel back into Istanbul by which point your hangover has already kicked in. Can’t see it being a massive night out after the game, I’ll be glad to get out of there and onto a plane. Get some sleep then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.