Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Anyone have a link to the UEFA app we need to create an account on, to input the access codes when buying?

(I know City said they will provide details in good time before the sales window, I just want to be ready.)

That’s not true though
You’ve got a branch secretary or what ever on here telling us that he’s instructed his members in the cup scheme to get their own ticket. Makes sense then the ones he gets will be given to those not on C/S
any ticket allocatd to an OSC has to be allocated to a season card holder by city when they agree the application. so if a branch applies for 20 tickets they have to have 20 holders for the allocation (rather than 20 JCLs) So I guess sometimes tickets are allocated out using sc holder numbers who are not attending the game which I am not sure how you will ever stop (no different to anyone on here selling tickets to a game in the ticket forum if they cannot go etc)

what some are suggesting in this thread is that sc holders who are members of an OSC can buy more than one ticket which is not the case

The OSC should not be getting thousands of tickets.

The vast majority should go to STH on the cup scheme, certainly when it comes to first dibs.
OSC’s do actually have a lot of season ticket holders as members.

If you have put your name down with your OSC you are being asked if you are prepared to pay the £156 price. If you agree you then have to submit your name and MCFC supporters number to your branch so that they can buy your ticket. Once they have used your supporter number that is it, it can`t be used again
Is that only ST holders or citizens members also.

any ticket received by an OSC has to be allocated to a season card holder. So I guess sometimes tickets are allocated out using sc holder numbers who are not attending the game which I am not sure how you will ever stop (no different to anyone on here selling tickets to a game in the ticket forum if they cannot go etc)
That's wrong. They have to have a supporter number but don't have to be a season card holder.

No supporters clubs number are confirmed. They have to go back with their number of Cat3 tickets required by tonight then Kevin is negotiating with City for that number tomorrow. I imagine criteria will therefore be late tomorrow or Thursday and tickets on sale Friday or Monday.

Highly unlikely to be Monday - tis a Bank holiday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.