Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just to add to this as well. A few people worrying about downloading UEFA apps for tickets etc. All will be made clear when its your turn to buy tickets so please dont worry! Think a few things are keeping people awake at night that dont really need to looking back over the thread.

Agreed, I had this chat with my old man earlier. Without sounding a twat, I'm sensing a lot of the more senior fans getting confused and panicking over the technology. This hasn't been helped with the lack of info from City, but they need to tread very carefully by ensuring any info released is 100% factual. They're getting the ducks lined up to reduce the risk of major fuck ups due to a third party seller and system that not many of us have used before.

This thread in particular has become an echo chamber of misinformation. City will likely release criteria and instructions tomorrow or Thursday, all relevant UEFA links should be attached when they issue this statement. I've been affected by it the last few days after booking travel etc, we all want to be sorted and on our way. Dread to think how the retired ones feel with more time, and older lads who aren't as quick with the tech. It was the same when the e-tickets came out last season. Relax lads, it's all gonna be fine and everyone who wants one should get sorted.

If that’s the case then fair doos , at least the C/S ticket number is being taken out of circulation and nobody on the c/s is moving out of sync, but there’s conflicting statements on here and on social , worryingly saying that OSC not needing to put forward members on cup scheme.
Guess we will see soon enough
I would say there is no way that all cup scheme members are travelling At the current costs, indirect routes or not. And the club must have a better idea too based on their data, demographics etc. I mean, personally I know of at least 4 scheme members not going and suspect many others know the same

Likewise the club can see from the Osc applications what the crossover is of people on the scheme Who have chosen to apply through branches. that must be a fairly high percentage despite what people are fearing

I get that people are worried especially having booked travel but as many have already said, I would be confident that anyone who wants a ticket will get one. It’s not in Paris.

I will be at the final due to points and the cup scheme. Don't get drunk and fall asleep on the way to the ground. This game requires us to be on it and aware. The players need us.

I just got…

The unique code will be shared with the pre-registered fans when the sales criteria drop to their points level. That way, fans with the highest points are the first to get access to a ticket.
Bluesmith is correct. I just rechecked and it's not actually a code. Sorry pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.