Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Two people in two different supporters clubs have both told me they got their full allocation and are now sorted for a ticket and have booked flights/hotels etc. Are you saying they might be mistaken and the branches haven't actually been allocated a number of tickets yet?
How many times does this have to be clarified names have been taken and put forward but NO ONE has received or been informed they’ve definitely got a ticket at this stage

Two people in two different supporters clubs have both told me they got their full allocation and are now sorted for a ticket and have booked flights/hotels etc. Are you saying they might be mistaken and the branches haven't actually been allocated a number of tickets yet?

The branches haven’t received their allocation yet. They were told that they were only getting £156 tickets. OSC members who had applied were then asked if they were still interested at that price and had until midnight to withdraw if it was too much.

No they haven't. Nobody has got an allocation yet. It's been explaind in previous posts but understandably getting lost.

they certainly have, all the undeserving people i am looking at have all been guaranteed a ticket, so while people up the ladder cannot commit to flights, fans who have done nothing get cheaper tickets and cheaper flights, its shameful, it’s tome City ended charging people for platinum, and pretending being on the cup scheme is a benefit, they may as well announce, join a supporters club, cherry pick the cream, and jump to the top of the queue, and apologies to people like Tim who clearly runs his branch with a sense of fairness, but it appears the exception not the norm, and the club are 100% complicit

It’s like Porto no fucker was interested only when the free flights appeared they went, you can’t please everyone, some people will never have gone anywhere in Europe this year but will be at the final proclaiming to be the best supporter in the world
People don't have to go to European aways to be a good supporter. European jollies are not a test of how big a fan you are. They're usually a couple of days on the piss for those fortunate enough to have the time and the money.

People don't have to go to European aways to be a good supporter. European jollies are not a test of how big a fan you are. They're usually a couple of days on the piss for those fortunate enough to have the time and the money.
But people will find the money for Istanbul for a couple of days on the piss if there fortunate to have the time and money

Me and my 15 yo son are both seasoncard holders on the champions league scheme
I have requested an access code for us both but obviously he has a lot less points than myself, will I be able to get his ticket at the same time as myself as obviously this is going through uefa.
Just getting a bit windy as I got one of the sportoptions packages yesterday.

Going to be a lot of grey haired gibbering wrecks in Istanbul going off this thread :)

I’ve had plenty of practice being a gibbering wreck following City and went grey a long time ago!
Same here. I'll be a grey, gibbering wreck in Istanbul if the club or Sports Options or anybody ever releases flight packages.
I can't leave before Saturday and need to be back by mid-day on Sunday. - I also need a ticket but I've got a code and loads of points so should be OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.