Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

So at the moment we dont know if the members who apply threw the OSC that are not ST holders will get a ticket. But the issue is will the codes go to the relevant ST that apply via OSC. If not and say 20 codes go to a branch they could give to none ST holders and ST holders go via city for one. Which is the fear for all. All hypothetical at mo
I hope and assume that city are putting codes to the names they requested today, so if a ST holder in the OSC is allocated a code they have set the system up so that they can't have anymore codes against their Supporter number. To prevent your hypothetical unfair example.

I appreciate I'm putting alot of faith in city and the ticket office to not fuck this up for everyone when I assume the above

I hope and assume that city are putting codes to the names they requested today, so if a ST holder in the OSC is allocated a code they have set the system up so that they can't have anymore codes against their Supporter number. To prevent your hypothetical unfair example.

I appreciate I'm putting alot of faith in city and the ticket office to not fuck this up for everyone when I assume the above
I’m a member of an overseas OSC branch just because I visit there regularly, they’re got the full allocation they asked for and probably a quarter at most have a seasoncard

I’m a member of an overseas OSC branch just because I visit there regularly, they’re got the full allocation they asked for and probably a quarter at most have a seasoncard

No they haven't. Nobody has got an allocation yet. It's been explaind in previous posts but understandably getting lost.

I will be at the final due to points and the cup scheme. Don't get drunk and fall asleep on the way to the ground. This game requires us to be on it and aware. The players need us.
Yep agree with this I’m thinking of doing it sober! No Alcohol in the stadium so if you’ve been on it in 30degrees sunshine all day then suddenly have to go dry from 8pm until 1am it can be grim I’ve done it before on euro aways.
I think Rangers fans were the same in the final last year by the time they game kicked off they were all exhausted/ hungover and led to a shite atmosphere.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I am not in a supporters club, last time I was it was P&W early 2000’s and that was purely for the brilliant piss ups and mad away days when we were shit.

I am 59 this year got enough loyalty points & I am awaiting my access code.

Flight booked in and out same day.

Cartel mug? Well I was a member of the Junior Blues in the 1970’s and we were a militant lot I suppose.

I just don’t get the pile on when nobody whatsoever knows anything about allocations. It’s all supposition at this time.

What if the club are getting all their ducks in a row so that people with Season Cards (28 years myself) and on the cup scheme get their window as and when.

I am entitled to an opinion, just as you are, please don’t try and drag me into your agenda against a body of supporters who week in week out try their best to organise everything from meetings to travel to numerous charity events. Out of personal choice and purely altruistic on the whole.

Just one more thing it’s City, at least make an effort. Good wumming though for a while.
Fair enough. Good post.

The confusion around OSC branches is because on the portal you request a number of tickets and usually once a number has been allocated the allocated column is completed and you are told how many tickets you have.

In this case however the portal is showing a full allocation simply to allow you to input the names of the supporters who are happy with cat 3 prices. No branch has got a confirmed quota yet details are still being finalised with the club so anyone telling you a branch has a confirmed ticket allocation is either lying or mistaken.

Just members at the moment, no mention of distinguishing between the two, however I assume city are asking for all the names and Supporter numbers in advance of agreeing the allocation so that they can check the number of season ticket holders applying and if they wish only allocate to those members.

Which is not how its usually done. Usually you get the allocation first and then add the members to the tickets, and this is why its causing confusion with some branches because they are seeing the system asking them for names against tickets and therefore they are thinking they have their full allocation whethin reality if they read the emails they've been sent from OSC, this is just another round of admin so city can do their checks and then negotiate the total tickets the OSC get.

Hope that all makes sense

No they haven't. Nobody has got an allocation yet. It's been explaind in previous posts but understandably getting lost.
Two people in two different supporters clubs have both told me they got their full allocation and are now sorted for a ticket and have booked flights/hotels etc. Are you saying they might be mistaken and the branches haven't actually been allocated a number of tickets yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.