Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think it’s really helpful to share the updates SC’s are getting. Any transparency is very welcome. Nice one
Tim is a top lad, helped me out in the past with a spare ticket for my pal over from Oz but I wouldn’t dream of asking for a Final ticket and as you say any info is much appreciated.

The club have kept the lower price tickets back for season ticket holders. I think that was a fair thing to do and the best way to deal with it.
The £70 tickets will be a shit view if the projected seat plan is anything to go by. For me, the £150 seats are by the far the best value for money.

same happened to me with Edinburgh.
What happened to you in Edinburgh?
The standard process for all new applications is the same.
People are requested to state the reasons for wanting to join the OSC.
Everyone who stated rational reasons were accepted. Those who are looking to a place to just piggyback for access to away tickets are sometimes rejected.
More than a dozen new members joined us in the 2022/2023 season.

Where in Istanbul though!? Is it in the UEFA website? Will prob base my hotel booking on this.
I believe Taksim Square will be the recognised city centre fan zone, and it is already recognised as having the largest accommodation availability, as well as being the terminus for local buses from both airports, so my guess (for what it's worth) would be there.

You need to calm down mate. I'm guessing this is frustration because you are planning on going to the final and don't know where you stand yet in regards to a match ticket. Calling other City fans scum is bang out of order.

The club and its appropriate departments want to get everything in order so nobody misses out due to us having to buy through UEFA via a system that is alien to all of us.

All blues together, there will be plenty of tickets to go around. We've struggled to sell Wembley allocations out recently FFS, factor in the extortionate cost of flights and we'd be lucky if 30% of our SC holders are in the position to make the trip over.
This is selling out, absolutely no doubt about it, I’ve had plenty of requests for tickets already, there’s a lot of casual City fans going who won’t give much thought to the costs, we’ll see though.

Where in Istanbul though!? Is it in the UEFA website? Will prob base my hotel booking on this.

It just says City Centre, fuck knows where that is though.

For example, because the Club day trip is £995.

Yes they could have gambled, chose alternative routes.
The gamble for most people is getting a ticket.
If you know (high points) your getting one you could’ve been on it as soon as Madrid were beaten
There were flights that day from Luton for £38 to Sofia and Mcr to Instanbul for £300
I don’t see how they are in this position
The club trips are usually more expensive than commercial travel

This is selling out, absolutely no doubt about it, I’ve had plenty of requests for tickets already, there’s a lot of casual City fans going who won’t give much thought to the costs, we’ll see though.

Somebody earlier worked out going off the Thursday to Saturday Manchester flights that only about 2k fans have already bought travel. I'm personally going from London and there's loads of space left on the flights available.

I just hope flight prices level off or decrease when match tickets go on sale. Nobody is going to be getting much change out of £1,500 or £2k for this trip. That's just not doable for the majority of our fans. I hope you're right and everyone gets sorted, we need a fantastic atmosphere over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.