Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’ve spoke to a few people recently who have the finances and work flexibility to go and who are attendees at basically all home and away games- who are not going as they’ve spoken to people who have been to the stadium and looked at it themselves and decided due to the running track around the pitch and distance for fans from the pitch to the stand that the view will be shit… an interesting alternative reason for some as to why they also may not go.
So people aren’t going because there’s a track around the pitch, fuck me‍♂️♂️

Have you considered joining your local OSC?
Personally, I think majority of us should belong to a local OSC.
There's a lot going on there and not just tickets applications.
I've been a member of 3 different local branches mate. Met a lot of decent Blues via said branches but the OSC just isn't for me on a regular basis.

I like to do what I want when I'm going to a City game either home or away and my particular needs are rarely met when there's a coach load of other people to consider.

The social side of joining a branch can be great if you're that way but I'm a bit of a miserable sod if the truth be told. I like a cask stout in a glass, in a proper pub when on my travels.

Not going to get that in Istanbul though.....

Last edited:
Somebody earlier worked out going off the Thursday to Saturday Manchester flights that only about 2k fans have already bought travel. I'm personally going from London and there's loads of space left on the flights available.

I just hope flight prices level off or decrease when match tickets go on sale. Nobody is going to be getting much change out of £1,500 or £2k for this trip. That's just not doable for the majority of our fans. I hope you're right and everyone gets sorted, we need a fantastic atmosphere over there.
This thread https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...tanbul-travel-good-to-hear-routes-etc.359786/ gives an indication of the myriad of routes that fans have booked, the vast majority of them not being direct from Manchester. For example, I said on there that 3 of us are going via Dusseldorf. That's now increased to 6.

Was a £300 difference last Saturday when we booked, same flights now £900, we paid £437 including seat reservation and lounge in Istanbul, plus we have from noon in Instanbul and until about 4pm the next day to see a bit of the City, never been before so looking forward to it.

Fair play, that sounds okay. I got direct with Turkish Airlines for £410, these were £340 the day before and are now £650 hence why I bit the bullet.

Feel for blues priced out of the Manchester flights in the £800-1000 bracket. For info, British Airways have released some directs from London in the £350-450 range if anyone is close to making a decision.

The amount of confusion on this thread just demonstrates what an absolutely mess the clubs ticketing system is. They clearly arnt fit for purpose. No organisation and very poor communication. They work at a glacial pace and clearly have no idea how their lack of action affects the clubs fan base who are trying to secure accommodation, flights and book time off work with many like myself just simply waiting to see if they will qualify for a ticket before commiting to ever increasing flight and hotel costs.
Its truly pathetic.

It is. And they don't give a fuck. Not even a basic update on the OS. It really is another shambles by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.