Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If they have high points they will get a ticket how have they been priced out ?
Maybe they should’ve gambled and booked early like other people do ?
I have medium points circa 16/17k on cup schemes and that’s a decision I have to make for every game
Surely with high points they are virtually guaranteed a ticket from the 20k
I have over 24k pts and in the Cup scheme, I'm not going because work means I can only do the day trip but the cost of that is out of my reach because of other financial commitments in June, so yes I've been priced out.

And before anyone asks I didn't apply for an access code either.

Somebody earlier worked out going off the Thursday to Saturday Manchester flights that only about 2k fans have already bought travel. I'm personally going from London and there's loads of space left on the flights available.

I just hope flight prices level off or decrease when match tickets go on sale. Nobody is going to be getting much change out of £1,500 or £2k for this trip. That's just not doable for the majority of our fans. I hope you're right and everyone gets sorted, we need a fantastic atmosphere over there.
With you there pal but as an example the Ashton Official Supporters club are going via Pristina (Kosovo) and our group of 5 are doing Man - Bodrum - Istanbul - Bodrum- Leeds! Necessity is the Mother of Invention.

I have over 24k pts and in the Cup scheme, I'm not going because work means I can only do the day trip but the cost of that is out of my reach because of other financial commitments in June, so yes I've been priced out.

And before anyone asks I didn't apply for an access code either.
You will be in the minority I’m sure though
Most will not be priced out
Funny :) re access code part

It just says City Centre, fuck knows where that is though.
The Festival will be at Yenikapi check the Festival page. The fan zones for ticket holders will be in front of the stadium. I wonder where blues without tickets can watch the game together as the Festival is closing at 7pm on Saturday and fan zones at the stadium are for ticket holders only

With you there pal but as an example the Ashton Official Supporters club are going via Pristina (Kosovo) and our group of 5 are doing Man - Bodrum - Istanbul - Bodrum- Leeds! Necessity is the Mother of Invention.

That's a fair shout. I personally didn't want to risk changovers for this, the saving was minimal, we are talking £100 odd quid.

It’s the £425 tickets that are scaring people, not hoping they get a £60 quid one.
Then this has absolutely nothing to do with the club
The anger and backlash should be directed at UEFA
How can they justify those prices
Maybe supporters clubs and City Matters can start a Financial Fair Price FFP Ticket scheme and see how UEFA like that

Last edited:
The amount of confusion on this thread just demonstrates what an absolutely mess the clubs ticketing system is. They clearly arnt fit for purpose. No organisation and very poor communication. They work at a glacial pace and clearly have no idea how their lack of action affects the clubs fan base who are trying to secure accommodation, flights and book time off work with many like myself just simply waiting to see if they will qualify for a ticket before commiting to ever increasing flight and hotel costs.
Its truly pathetic.

That's a fair shout. I personally didn't want to risk changovers for this, the saving was minimal, we are talking £100 odd quid.
Was a £300 difference last Saturday when we booked, same flights now £900, we paid £437 including seat reservation and lounge in Istanbul, plus we have from noon in Instanbul and until about 4pm the next day to see a bit of the City, never been before so looking forward to it.

I’ve spoke to a few people recently who have the finances and work flexibility to go and who are attendees at basically all home and away games- who are not going as they’ve spoken to people who have been to the stadium and looked at it themselves and decided due to the running track around the pitch and distance for fans from the pitch to the stand that the view will be shit… an interesting alternative reason for some as to why they also may not go.

No worries Rachace. It’s all a bit of give and take. I’m not particularly a fan of the ticket allocation system and my night in the Tunnel Club for the West Ham game was probably a once in a lifetime occcasion.

Where I think you and your anti Supporters Club ultras need to take a look at yourself is that there was a poster calling other Blues on here scum, swearing at them etc for no apparent reason. It’s all good having a pop at me but I don’t see your post commenting on that individual.

If you recall a few years ago, the anti supporters club lobby on here disintegrated as the vast majority of Blues - including many who don’t like the OSC ticket priority - distanced themselves from the hate being displayed towards fellow City fans. That’s your choice but you have to live with your decision.
Calling individuals scum or whatever is out of order. It's an emotive subject that's caused a divide in the fanbase and for me it's the clubs fault as they should do far more to ensure that who's at the Derby at Old Trafford has got there by being a loyal supporter over a number of seasons.

I don't feel that there's an anti supporters club thing going on either. The OSC is a fantastic resource and many supporters use and benefit from the work that those who run them do, including myself from time to time. It's purely a ticket allocation thing that's creating a sometimes toxic environment between your independent travelling support and the OSC/corporate etc.

Transparency and integrity are vital for a fair distribution of away tickets and until it's felt that there is transparency and integrity there will always be a rumbling discontent amongst the support.

Nothing personal aimed towards you Tim or any other member of an OSC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.