Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just for info, I rang city about my mates fa cup ticket and I mentioned when they will go on sale for champs league. He said city are going mad with uefa as they expected it to be yesterday, but could be as late as next week!!

He said loads of people are ringing but they aren’t getting any info off uefa. Was slagging them off ha

Just got that message from a mate of mine.

We knew since before the 2nd leg v Madrid how many tickets each finalist was getting why couldn’t the club and OSC get their allocation sorted then. This is what the hold up with criteria coming out and by the sounds of it the club and OSC will only have this sorted by this evening

Probably an unpopular thing to say but I feel we need to cut the ticket office some slack on this one. It's not straightforward with the additional UEFA requirements and access codes for purchasing via the UEFA website. Was the same for other clubs in previous years and it is a complicated thing to manage and get right. I do believe they will be doing their best to manage this alongside the FA Cup Final and season ticket relocations. Ultimately, we are in this lucky position due to the success of our team and club. Not saying this to excuse other issues we've seen but just to say I'm sure there will be a team of people doing their very best to manage it all.

Just for info, I rang city about my mates fa cup ticket and I mentioned when they will go on sale for champs league. He said city are going mad with uefa as they expected it to be yesterday, but could be as late as next week!!

He said loads of people are ringing but they aren’t getting any info off uefa. Was slagging them off ha

Just got that message from a mate of mine.
UEFA are useless, we all know that. For me though, City should have updated us what’s going on and what the hold up is. I don’t mean they should call UEFA out, just word it in a nice way.

Probably an unpopular thing to say but I feel we need to cut the ticket office some slack on this one. It's not straightforward with the additional UEFA requirements and access codes for purchasing via the UEFA website. Was the same for other clubs in previous years and it is a complicated thing to manage and get right. I do believe they will be doing their best to manage this alongside the FA Cup Final and season ticket relocations. Ultimately, we are in this lucky position due to the success of our team and club. Not saying this to excuse other issues we've seen but just to say I'm sure there will be a team of people doing their very best to manage it all.
The ticket office now know exactly how many people have applied for codes
So could say if everyone that as applied take the option of the ticket
Then if you have X amount of point you will get a ticket not rocket science

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.