Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

he's using OSC route anyway
And then has the audacity to be banging out what's what.
Who's using the OSC route wish I had save all messing about but on cup scheme will a large number of points I have no need to, not having a pop at other blues either just pointing out to be certain of getting a final ticket it's as well to be on the cup scheme.

Same here. I'll be a grey, gibbering wreck in Istanbul if the club or Sports Options or anybody ever releases flight packages.
I can't leave before Saturday and need to be back by mid-day on Sunday. - I also need a ticket but I've got a code and loads of points so should be OK.
We are getting worried we are off to Corfu on Tuesday for a week, get back Tuesday evening then on Thursday off to Kosovo for a night then on to Istanbul, don't want to be relying on the Internet in Greece

Do you not think there is a big difference between being able to commit and go to midweek games on a regular basis especially when some have a young family or midweek work commitments than wanting to go to a one off final on a weekend. Even if it's a flight away. I just don't see the need to have a pop at other fans over this. Everyone has different commitments do they not?
There's a huge difference and not having a pop, people do have other commitments and rightly so to put family and work first just pointing out those on cup scheme were always going to come before those not.

I’m starting to think I dreamt last night that we made the champions league final in Istanbul in 2023. I then wake up to find it is actually a dream cos there’s no way of knowing if there’s any tickets being sold for it or not.

I have become obsessed with this thread. I know nobody knows any more than me but I keep reading/updating hoping for any little snippet of information.

Typically though it makes me feel disappointed, angry, infuriated, its like supporting City in the 90s.
much worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.