Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I have become obsessed with this thread. I know nobody knows any more than me but I keep reading/updating hoping for any little snippet of information.

Typically though it makes me feel disappointed, angry, infuriated, its like supporting City in the 90s.
Ah yes, I spent many a day waiting for CL final ticket news in the 90s!

8 people from our branch applied last week. Only 4 out of the 8 responded yesterday that they wanted to go. So i would say some people will be put off by the price of flights even though everyone knew from the start it wasnt going to be a cheap trip

I have become obsessed with this thread. I know nobody knows any more than me but I keep reading/updating hoping for any little snippet of information.

Typically though it makes me feel disappointed, angry, infuriated, its like supporting City in the 90s.
There was a little snippet earlier in the thread from a ITK that criteria will be released tomorrow. :-)

We are getting worried we are off to Corfu on Tuesday for a week, get back Tuesday evening then on Thursday off to Kosovo for a night then on to Istanbul, don't want to be relying on the Internet in Greece
That’s a nice worry to have mate trust me ;)

Have a great week away all will come good ,
Absolutely love Corfu!!

8 people from our branch applied last week. Only 4 out of the 8 responded yesterday that they wanted to go. So i would say some people will be put off by the price of flights even though everyone knew from the start it wasnt going to be a cheap trip
There are ways of getting there without breaking the bank,would have thought if you're flying from Ireland you could do it if not cheaply within reason.

This was taken from my Twitter. Every single branch will have the same thing, it’s just an application. It’s been explained so many times in this thread and still everyone flaps
I imagine people are assuming OSC have their quota because that message clearly says they have .
Whilst the explanations given on here says that OSC had to put names and numbers of those who want the £140 tickets and nothing was confirmed (I don’t think Iv seen a message telling OSC that nothing is confirmed), That message clearly says your allocation is confirmed .. is it not just the case of you now telling 22 people that you have the tickets if they are happy to pay £140 or what ever price bracket it was ?
Not flapping just like to see some transparency and honesty.

Last edited:
We beat madrid a week ago today.

It’s incredible 7 days later we are non the wiser on ticket info than we were post-match that night

Should be No ST no ticket. Period.

Exception Overseas SC
Why? Some ST holders haven’t been to 1 UCL game, whereas I’ve been to several including including a couple away.

Just playing devil’s advocate here by the way..

But sometimes it seems forgotten that it’s a separate competition than that what your ST gets you. Unless in scheme of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.