Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I have become obsessed with this thread. I know nobody knows any more than me but I keep reading/updating hoping for any little snippet of information.

Typically though it makes me feel disappointed, angry, infuriated, its like supporting City in the 90s.
Same and I have to read each page
.. just in case I haven’t missed anything

There's a huge difference and not having a pop, people do have other commitments and rightly so to put family and work first just pointing out those on cup scheme were always going to come before those not.
Of course those that are on the cup scheme should get priority, I just thought your can't be bothered comment was not appropriate. Anyway alls good. Fingers crossed when the club get round to releasing ticket criteria I may still be able to qualify and get some reasonably priced flights etc.

We beat madrid a week ago today.

It’s incredible 7 days later we are non the wiser on ticket info than we were post-match that night
We beat madrid a week ago today.

It’s incredible 7 days later we are non the wiser on ticket info than we were post-match that night
Agreed. It’s as though nobody knew that semi finals are followed by a final.
No idea if it’s on City, UEFA or both but it’s a very poor show given the consequences for fans.

Of course those that are on the cup scheme should get priority, I just thought your can't be bothered comment was not appropriate. Anyway alls good. Fingers crossed when the club get round to releasing ticket criteria I may still be able to qualify and get some reasonably priced flights etc.
No worries mate probably badly phrased, if you look round still some well priced deals if you don't mind stopping in various Cities across Europe I certainly will be avoiding getting a drink in when we arrive in Copenhagen. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.