Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

For transparency copy of the email wording at the bottom

Basically the way a supporters club works 99.9% of the time is you request a number of tickets, City receive and confirm how many you are getting, this then automatically generates an email confirming your allocation and you go in and add the names and supporter numbers of those having the tickets.

In this case however and I assume it is due to a third party (uefa) handling the sales the process is slightly different and they want the names upfront of those wanting to proceed based on the overall costs and they will use this to negotiate a number of tickets with city. The downfall however which is causing the problems is that by opening the portal in this way as a one off generates the you have a confirmed allocation email which some branches seem to have taken as read without reading kevin parkers accompanying email so as previously stated at this point in time no branch has a confirmed allocation, that is not to say they won't get what they want just simply at this time nothing is confirmed.

Anyway as stated at the outset the wording of the email.....

Afternoon All

The latest stage of my negotiations are now completed

Whilst I do not yet know the number of tickets we will receive I do know they will all be Category 3 - £156

So, I now need Supporters Clubs to add names and numbers to The Portal for anyone who wants to purchase and is happy with Category 3

If the Supporter DOES NOT want Category 3 then please DO NOT add their name and number

Based on the number who are happy with Cat 3 I can then go back to City in the Morning and negotiate on the exact number of tickets needed

So

Please add the names and numbers by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT - I know this is a tight schedule but I am working to get the best allocation possible

Any questions then email me

--
Kevin Parker
General Secretary, OSC
Manchester City FC Supporters Club (1949)
www.mancityosc.com
Twitter - @TheOSC8

Premier League Champions 2022/23
Thanks , I appreciate you taking the time to clear that up. Hope you can see where us independent fans are getting confused .

Can I ask if the suporters you put forward has to be on the cup scheme,( just wondering if the tickets that go to OSC will impact the ratio of tickets to cup scheme members) . Not particularly bothered how you distribute them tickets just wondering if we now have less cup scheme members requiring tickets if you know what I mean?

I’ve got 22000 points and my son has 8500, he’s 20 years old, both on cup scheme. We could’ve applied for tickets together with the OSC, but we’re concerned we wouldn’t get tickets, or would get stung for the £450 ticket bracket hence believing best to do it on our own.
Any ideas what will be the easiest way for us to get a seat together when the access codes go live please? Many thanks in advance
When you go to confirm your payment of your ticket, you will be given an order number. When it's your son's turn to buy a ticket, he should have the option of entering your order number in which will allow the two tickets to be seated together. However, you might find with your points difference you might end up with tickets in different categories which cannot be seated together. My guess is the Cat 3 tickets would be your best bet.Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 07.39.02.png

Basically the way a supporters club works 99.9% of the time is you request a number of tickets, City receive and confirm how many you are getting, this then automatically generates an email confirming your allocation and you go in and add the names and supporter numbers of those having the tickets.

In this case however and I assume it is due to a third party (uefa) handling the sales the process is slightly different and they want the names upfront of those wanting to proceed based on the overall costs and they will use this to negotiate a number of tickets with city. The downfall however which is causing the problems is that by opening the portal in this way as a one off generates the you have a confirmed allocation email which some branches seem to have taken as read without reading kevin parkers accompanying email so as previously stated at this point in time no branch has a confirmed allocation, that is not to say they won't get what they want just simply at this time nothing is confirmed.

Afternoon All

Whilst I do not yet know the number of tickets we will receive I do know they will all be Category 3 - £156

So, I now need Supporters Clubs to add names and numbers to The Portal for anyone who wants to purchase and is happy with Category 3

If the Supporter DOES NOT want Category 3 then please DO NOT add their name and number

Based on the number who are happy with Cat 3 I can then go back to City in the Morning and negotiate on the exact number of tickets needed

So

Please add the names and numbers by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT - I know this is a tight schedule but I am working to get the best allocation possible

--
Kevin Parker
General Secretary, OSC
www.mancityosc.com
Twitter - @TheOSC8

Semantics, but I don’t love the wording of “latest stage of negotiations”.

What about all those not in OSC who are waiting to see if they can get a ticket ahead of committing to flights and hotels. Just lower down in the pecking order.

I’ve got 22000 points and my son has 8500, he’s 20 years old, both on cup scheme. We could’ve applied for tickets together with the OSC, but we’re concerned we wouldn’t get tickets, or would get stung for the £450 ticket bracket hence believing best to do it on our own.
Any ideas what will be the easiest way for us to get a seat together when the access codes go live please? Many thanks in advance

I saw that West Ham’s codes has a expiry time so don’t wait, you can link the orders after you buy them and they will sit you as close as possible

OSC, flapping or not, there's an infinite difference between and clamour for a Brighton away ticket and a CL final ticket. People are also saving money with an FA Cup final and the expensive CL final to pay for.
Wrong, if we’d needed to win last night, which was still the case when Brighton tickets were sold, then every bugger was keen on then, same for Brentford. And by the way, we had 2 tickets only allocated in our OSC, over 200 members!

Afternoon All

So

--
Kevin Parker
General Secretary, OSC
www.mancityosc.com
Twitter - @TheOSC8

Presumably this means that branches will be allocated more than their usual %?

They will get what they ask for in portal. If they get confirmed 22 tickets and the 22 members are willing to pay for the 156 tickets they will add the 22 names and they will get them. No way will they come back and say you will only get 15 of those 22. If only 20 of 22 willing to pay they will put in 20 names. Anyone says otherwise is talking bs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.