Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Let's be honest you're all flapping at the osc allocation when it won't be a higher % than any other away game. How many of you were at Brighton tonight?

OSC, flapping or not, there's an infinite difference between and clamour for a Brighton away ticket and a CL final ticket. People are also saving money with an FA Cup final and the expensive CL final to pay for.

Why? Some ST holders haven’t been to 1 UCL game, whereas I’ve been to several including including a couple away.

Just playing devil’s advocate here by the way..

But sometimes it seems forgotten that it’s a separate competition than that what your ST gets you. Unless in scheme of course.
You really have to question the club as to how people without a ST can get tickets for away games in Europe.

Fair play to you. You have worked out how to solve a problem that probably 20,000 ST holders haven't figured out.

Last edited:
Today could be the day we finally get some news!!!

I fly in 2 weeks regardless but it would be really nice if I could get a ticket at some point between now and then.

I bet uefa have joined this chat and laughing at all the comments of everyone flapping about getting tickets saying this is what you get for booing are anthem
think the booing will be even louder after this ferking ticket fiasco.....this is an event that happens every year and how hard can it be to organise tickets....I really do despise UEFA and the cronies, cheats and scum who are killing the game for fans and only care about milking the well dry.....7.20am and 1st rant of the day :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.