Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Eh? He comes all over with me on the junior pull through but no loyalty points are awarded now. He can never catch up. What do you expect him, and many other children, to do? Should the club completely alienate the future generation of fans that will replace us by excluding them from attending away games with their parents?
I dont think a UCL away game is suitable for a child. The police can be brutal for no reason, there can be chaotic crushes and you'll have to have eyes in the back of your head at all times.

Both Italians and Turks like stabbing people in the arse. Sad but you're never far from violence..

He'll get his chance when he's older.

Cheesed off now. Why can't we go back to the days when we used to queue the day before and all night outside the ticket office at Maine Road.

Didn't get lucky with the UEFA lottery. Not a chance this gets to Citizen members so that's me done.

I've done every Champions League game at home bar Sevilla (25+ game this season), so not a Johnny Come Lately hoping to get a ticket for our biggest game but if somebody can't make it down the line give me a shout please.

The club should bin off the 18-25 pull-through if it is impractical to implement. The 18-25 pull-through is a privilege, not a right. It is a nice gesture for domestic away games and encourages the next generation to attend away fixtures, but this would not be affected if suspended for a one-off final. Everyone should be made to qualify on the set criteria, regardless of age. Can't say fairer than that.

When the club shared prices with us, they were in pounds. Think it was £61 for the cheapest category (from €70 that I’ve seen online). I would therefore hope that the sales are in pounds, but will see if I can find out for sure.
Don't suppose they indicated what time today they will be releasing travel plans?

The club should bin off the 18-25 pull-through if it is impractical to implement. The 18-25 pull-through is a privilege, not a right. It is a nice gesture for domestic away games and encourages the next generation to attend away fixtures, but this would not be affected if suspended for a one-off final. Everyone should be made to qualify on the set criteria, regardless of age. Can't say fairer than that.
Totally disagree.

Everyone who wants a ticket for this will get one easily. They need to make them as available to people as quickly as possible so they can make travel plans.

What about hangers-on at the SC's, they currently sit above Cup Scheme members with 300,000 pts. Its a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.