Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The club should bin off the 18-25 pull-through if it is impractical to implement. The 18-25 pull-through is a privilege, not a right. It is a nice gesture for domestic away games and encourages the next generation to attend away fixtures, but this would not be affected if suspended for a one-off final. Everyone should be made to qualify on the set criteria, regardless of age. Can't say fairer than that.
Not for me this one. At that age, they are as hardcore as they come - home and away every game. Just like I was at that age. There are plenty of tickets to go around for those that have done the yards too.

The club should bin off the 18-25 pull-through if it is impractical to implement. The 18-25 pull-through is a privilege, not a right. It is a nice gesture for domestic away games and encourages the next generation to attend away fixtures, but this would not be affected if suspended for a one-off final. Everyone should be made to qualify on the set criteria, regardless of age. Can't say fairer than that.
That would alienate those who’ve been to every champions league away day though. Would stink if they were to change the criteria just for the final.

Totally disagree.

Everyone who wants a ticket for this will get one easily. They need to make them as available to people as quickly as possible so they can make travel plans.
If everyone who wants a ticket will get one then why aren't they making travel plans before getting a ticket?

Didn’t mention. It’s very fast moving though, they had staff flying out yesterday to scout out hotels, other logistics. Not to say they hadn’t before we qualified either.
Alex... Do you have a gut feeling about the price? I want to go on the club trip so I can take my lad but at £900 each (been previously suggested) its a non-starter. Maybe could do it if it was heavily subsidised. I have alternative flights for me that I'm watching for significantly less and my finger is looming over the book button but I'm holding off as long as I can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.