Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Anyone know or have an inkling if 11k points on Cup scheme will get lower 2 categories?

Alex... Do you have a gut feeling about the price? I want to go on the club trip so I can take my lad but at £900 each (been previously suggested) its a non-starter. Maybe could do it if it was heavily subsidised. I have alternative flights for me that I'm watching for significantly less and my finger is looming over the book button but I'm holding off as long as I can
I posted on one of the other threads yesterday and without giving too much confidential information away, unless they subsidise it (which we’ve asked them to do), you would be looking at north of that suggested fee.

That would alienate those who’ve been to every champions league away day though. Would stink if they were to change the criteria

Not for me this one. At that age, they are as hardcore as they come - home and away every game. Just like I was at that age. There are plenty of tickets to go around for those that have done the yards too.
When I was 18-25, there was no such thing. I had to miss games at that age because I didn't have enough points. I was ok with that. I'm also ok with an 18-25 category existing, but the point I made (which has not been addressed), is what to do if it is impractical to implement. If it's easy then it needs no further discussion, but that doesn't seem to be the case with UEFA administering all of the ticket sales. If you're 18 you are an adult. Being asked to adhere to the criteria like everyone else for reasons that may beyond the control of the club is not unreasonable.

I posted on one of the other threads yesterday and without giving too much confidential information away, unless they subsidise it (which we’ve asked them to do), you would be looking at north of that suggested fee.

Ouch! So rumours it's around £1k seem accurate. Is the ticket sales information still due to be published today?

I wonder how many city fans will travel over with and without tickets just to soak up and be part of the atmosphere.

Ouch! So rumours it's around £1k seem accurate. Is the ticket sales information still due to be published today?
That will put a few people off for sure. I'm glad I sorted my flights yesterday if it comes anywhere close to that figure. Got a mate who said he's hanging on for the City and Sport Options prices when he'd better off just biting the bullet and booking on our flights

My travel and hotel to Istanbul all sorted but still waiting for City to let us all know how we can buy tickets. I am on the CL cup Scheme with 8k points so should be ok. My son is on the CL Cup scheme but only has 4k points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.