Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

We are to buy tickets direct from UEFA, not City. That’s the point of applying for an access code, which enables City to provide UEFA with your eligibility and details to buy.
Yes I’m aware of that but however and whoever sells them it’s still done via the criteria set by City , so what’s to stop City putting out the selling criteria instead of saying nothing ?

City can decide the criteria and how that's managed but its pointless announcing that as they cannot anounce times for each qualifying group due to it being up to uefa to decide when tickets are available.

People cannot just wait for information anymore, there's an ungodly number that insist on answers instantly and decide to clog up phone lines asking questions that aren't ready to be answered yet. It just creates a swarm of enquires to the ticket office/help desks asking when creating even more for them to deal with.

This is a uefa thing.
Exactly. City can’t announce criteria until UEFA have given them the nod.

See the comment above your post and the 2 below for the answer you can't seem to grasp.
We and Inter are not in charge of the procedure and are being directed by uefa on every step of the way
We we shall have to agree to dissagree you think uefa will decide which city fans get which tickets, I think City will decide that based on the clubs points scheme cup scheme and season ticket.

I’m starting to seriously wonder if there is a big problem looming, and it’s going to be moved to Benfica, why else haven’t tickets been released by UEFA.
It’s not as if this event has crept up on the fuckers?!

Yes I’m aware of that but however and whoever sells them it’s still done via the criteria set by City , so what’s to stop City putting out the selling criteria instead of saying nothing ?
I'll just give you a perhaps .... City want access codes to allow purchase from a certain time(Criteria dependent), and then want 12 bands of time in a 24 hour day (as criteria drops), and they want some codes restricted to certain categories, also for certain times, and UEFA say, our software can't do all of that ! :O

And keep in mind, it will be UEFA that 'program' and issue the codes, and then City have to distribute them !

giphy.gif

Found the code

City can decide the criteria and how that's managed but its pointless announcing that as they cannot anounce times for each qualifying group due to it being up to uefa to decide when tickets are available.

People cannot just wait for information anymore, there's an ungodly number that insist on answers instantly and decide to clog up phone lines asking questions that aren't ready to be answered yet. It just creates a swarm of enquires to the ticket office/help desks asking when creating even more for them to deal with.

This is a uefa thing.
Is the wrong answer. City simply anouncing that the Club will be allocated 19000 tickets, and so many will go on open sale in a such and such order and the club has had so many access code requests . Would be enormous help to those fans who arnt sure whether they would get a ticket and whether or not to book flights etc. This isn't hard to work out.

I’m starting to seriously wonder if there is a big problem looming, and it’s going to be moved to Benfica, why else haven’t tickets been released by UEFA.
It’s not as if this event has crept up on the fuckers?!
Yeeha and its to be a free for all for cityzens and ST holders. First on buzzer gets a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.