Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Your making things up as you go along.
Where the fuck,have i said anything about who get what tickets and how we sell them.
I have said, city and Milan are being guided by uefa on when they can announce things to us the supporters.
Is that clear enough for you or are you going to make something else up.
No need to get angry, but that's been my whole point all along. You need to read posts more carefully .

They have told you how they will be selling the tickets if you read the information.
They can't tell you the dates they will sell them until uefa tell city and Milan.
They also said tickets will go on sale next week (meaning this week ) and considering it’s now late Thursday with no announcement on selling criteria it doesn’t look likely.

Why would City release a statement saying next to nothing? Inter haven't released any info yet so it's clearly a UEFA thing

They could release a statement all the way down to Citizen members but we all know tickets will sell out before it gets to that point, all we'll get is some idiot with 4 points and a citizen card for 12 minutes blaming the club when they book a flight and they cant get a ticket

It has crossed my mind. Election run off results Sunday. Fucking dickish move by all parties if this pushes into next week. Leaving a week or less for fans to arrange transport 1/4 of the way across the globe, none of us organised twats would get refunds either.
Starting to think the same. There can’t be many reasons why there’s very little information on when the tickets are going on sale. West Ham’s tickets have already been on sale and by the looks of it, we’re having to wait until next week which ties in with them waiting until the election results on Sunday. If they are worried about it kicking off in Turkey they should have moved the venue weeks ago.

Starting to think the same. There can’t be many reasons why there’s very little information on when the tickets are going on sale. West Ham’s tickets have already been on sale and by the looks of it, we’re having to wait until next week which ties in with them waiting until the election results on Sunday. If they are worried about it kicking off in Turkey they should have moved the venue weeks ago.

You could have a point actually - and I was going to come back with the OSC has been in negotiation with the club for their tickets but in reality that doesn’t mean any tickets have been issued. I hope it’s in Istanbul actually but the longer it goes on the more you start to think there’s a problem coming

Your usual reply to all people that call you out on any topic.
No, you just misunderstood my post I guess. Anyway no point in arguing over this , we both want the same thing just have differing views on why more information isn't out there. Have a good one cheers.

Why would City release a statement saying next to nothing? Inter haven't released any info yet so it's clearly a UEFA thing

They could release a statement all the way down to Citizen members but we all know tickets will sell out before it gets to that point, all we'll get is some idiot with 4 points and a citizen card for 12 minutes blaming the club when they book a flight and they cant get a ticket
I got a membership card yesterday and have never been to a City game, when do I get my ticket?

You could have a point actually - and I was going to come back with the OSC has been in negotiation with the club for their tickets but in reality that doesn’t mean any tickets have been issued. I hope it’s in Istanbul actually but the longer it goes on the more you start to think there’s a problem coming
There’s no explanation to the delay. West Ham had to apply for access codes like we did, they played a day a later and they’ve already got their tickets.

UEFA aren’t fit for purpose, they’ve proved that along time ago, so I think it’s a real possibility that they are waiting until Sunday to see how things go. Like I’ve already said, they should have changed venues week ago or at least put out a statement issuing a warning for fans booking travel plans. They are cunts. Now, I may be wrong with this, but the longer this goes on the more convinced I am that this is what’s going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.