Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

We we shall have to agree to dissagree you think uefa will decide which city fans get which tickets, I think City will decide that based on the clubs points scheme cup scheme and season ticket.
Your making things up as you go along.
Where the fuck,have i said anything about who get what tickets and how we sell them.
I have said, city and Milan are being guided by uefa on when they can announce things to us the supporters.
Is that clear enough for you or are you going to make something else up.

I’m starting to seriously wonder if there is a big problem looming, and it’s going to be moved to Benfica, why else haven’t tickets been released by UEFA.
It’s not as if this event has crept up on the fuckers?!

It has crossed my mind. Election run off results Sunday. Fucking dickish move by all parties if this pushes into next week. Leaving a week or less for fans to arrange transport 1/4 of the way across the globe, none of us organised twats would get refunds either.

I'll just give you a perhaps .... City want access codes to allow purchase from a certain time(Criteria dependent), and then want 12 bands of time in a 24 hour day (as criteria drops), and they want some codes restricted to certain categories, also for certain times, and UEFA say, our software can't do all of that ! :O

And keep in mind, it will be UEFA that 'program' and issue the codes, and then City have to distribute them !
Uefa can definitely do that as they've been doing point drops for west ham since Tuesday for their final.

I'll just give you a perhaps .... City want access codes to allow purchase from a certain time(Criteria dependent), and then want 12 bands of time in a 24 hour day (as criteria drops), and they want some codes restricted to certain categories, also for certain times, and UEFA say, our software can't do all of that ! :O

And keep in mind, it will be UEFA that 'program' and issue the codes, and then City have to distribute them !
You could be right but until City release a statement which wouldn’t be hard to do just to explain the hold up we are all in the dark which doesn’t help anyone .

Even if it’s UEFA causing the delay there is nothing stopping City releasing criteria for the selling process and just say selling dates to follow . At least that would be something and give fans an idea of how they think sales will go .

Yes I’m aware of that but however and whoever sells them it’s still done via the criteria set by City , so what’s to stop City putting out the selling criteria instead of saying nothing ?
They have told you how they will be selling the tickets if you read the information.
They can't tell you the dates they will sell them until uefa tell city and Milan.

What I am thinking guys - last year it was extremely negative experience in Paris. Organized very poorly. Entertainment, safety, match delay - all went wrong. After being heavily and justifiably critisized, especially by British media, UEFA is now overcautious, once bitten, twice shy. So they are in a waiting mode now monitoring Turkey elections situation. Because if they get it wrong again for a second year in the row with the British team in the finsl some chairs will start shaking.

And, overall, UEFA looks bit unprofessional in their conduct for last several years. Starting from their app/site and finishing with how they treat football fans

City can decide the criteria and how that's managed but its pointless announcing that as they cannot anounce times for each qualifying group due to it being up to uefa to decide when tickets are available.

People cannot just wait for information anymore, there's an ungodly number that insist on answers instantly and decide to clog up phone lines asking questions that aren't ready to be answered yet. It just creates a swarm of enquires to the ticket office/help desks asking when creating even more for them to deal with.

This is a uefa thing.

There’s nothing stopping City from making a statement to that effect though is there?

Might stop ‘people’ who ‘cannot wait for information anymore’ from asking questions if the questions that they’re most likely to ask are addressed by the club huh?

PS. Ninja, you sound so well versed on the subject, addressing it with such an air of authority that I can see that you must have a good solid basis for saying what you do.
So, help me out here mate, when when was it that people could wait for information?

In my ignorance I was thinking that people have always been people and asked questions about things but I’ve only studied history post mid-1600’s so maybe you’re right and it was the Tudors or those before who didn’t ask questions? ;-)

There’s nothing stopping City from making a statement to that effect though is there?

Might stop ‘people’ who ‘cannot wait for information anymore’ from asking questions if the questions that they’re most likely to ask are addressed by the club huh?

PS. Ninja, you sound so well versed on the subject, addressing it with such an air of authority that I can see that you must have a good solid basis for saying what you do.
So, help me out here mate, when when was it that people could wait for information?

In my ignorance I was thinking that people have always been people and asked questions about things but I’ve only studied history post mid-1600’s so maybe you’re right and it was the Tudors or those before who didn’t ask questions? ;-)

I’ll tell you what, they wouldn’t stand for all this “I need information NOW” in North Korea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.