Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can you guys check in your city accounts where usually under the "Tickets" section you have all games listed or tickets you hold ... there was UEFA Access Code showing but for some it's disappeared now. Still showing under history of purchase, but not showing in the account as a ticket.

Looks like this:

View attachment 80706
Mine is showing the same as yours. Wouldn’t worry about it.

This sentence on the club hotel flight package trip is interesting:

."Fans will be required to use UEFA Mobility to travel to and from the Stadium on the day of the match"

This is what it says for the day trip:

"Upon arrival, UEFA-provided Shuttle Buses will take fans direct from the airport to the fan zones at Atatürk Olympic Stadium"

I can't find anything online about "UEFA Mobility" however there has been a lot of work. liaison with fans etc to avoid the problems in Paris.

I suspect they might cordon off the Stadium and only allow access via UEFA Buses, so people without tickets, can't get anywhere near the stadium.

It's worth keeping an eye on this one, catching a cab might be a huge mistake.

Does Alex at City Matters have any idea about this?
From talking to a Liverpool fan who was there in 05, they got cab to ground and could get no where near, it was about 50 min walk from where they were dropped off, got the bus back which were parked on car parks at the ground

I know what you are saying and that makes sense if City are selling, but I am sure I have read in some UEFA stuff online that these are UEFA codes and the have a dedicated access window. It may well be that the window is always from the time it becomes valid until there are none left, but I read it as a specific time frame. I'm busy looking for the link to where I've read it, but if I can find it I will post it.

Attachments

• IMG_4823.jpeg
    IMG_4823.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 68
There's a fair old bit of info in the Champions League Ticket portal.

This info is in there somewhere. I lost the page:

- All seats will be randomly allocated a few days before the game and they can't guarantee you will be sat together.
- You'll need to install the App on Android or IOS

Where the categories are in the stadium:

About the UEFA ticket App

It’s a joke really not guaranteed to sit next to your family or friends .. and no concessionary tickets uefa you should be ashamed .maybe something in this super league uefa are corrupt barstools

There’s so much flapping in this thread. Relax. 20k tickets for an incredibly expensive trip in (let’s be honest), a City with quite a bad reputation. I’d be completely shocked if this doesn’t go to citizen members.
My personal reason for flapping isn’t for the worry of getting a ticket or not, I just can’t be fucked paying £425/£600 for a ticket.

Absolutely as I have said! Here is the West Ham Access Code message from earlier and it has a clear validity window.
That’s Silly if it doesn’t go down to my sons points i don’t wanna go without him!! so I would have to buy a ticket and cross my fingers it goes to my sons points .if he doesn’t I am stuck with a ticket

Can you guys check in your city accounts where usually under the "Tickets" section you have all games listed or tickets you hold ... there was UEFA Access Code showing but for some it's disappeared now. Still showing under history of purchase, but not showing in the account as a ticket.

Looks like this:

View attachment 80706
I presume there is more than us 2 that have this though I hope at the same as thinking it’s not nothing to worry about :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.