Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

They are time limited so the club can accurately release each set of codes, knowing that there are still enough tickets still available to that next set of code holders. Not time limiting the codes could see a thousand unused codes suddenly purchase just as they have issued a new set of 1000 codes to fans eagerly awaiting.

In short, the message should be, you have a window, you should know by now if you're going, either use it or lose it!
Makes no sense. Why should somebody be locked out of a ticket because they're unable to purchase during a specific timeframe? The current points system works the exact same way for away tickets. Goes on sale at 9am to 25k points then opens up at 12pm to 24k etc it doesn't mean somebody on 25k points cannot purchase a ticket after 12pm. People generally rush to buy as soon as they can so the likelihood of a load of tickets bought from higher point holders as it descends into a lower bracket is very slim but if it were to happen, that's just how it goes.

Apologies if already asked or posted - does anyone have a breakdown of the number of tickets in each price category?
Had a look for this the other day out of curiosity as the seating plan section is quite small for cat 4 tickets. I don't believe they've released the information of a break down for each club as of yet unless I just couldn't find it.

They have done in the past though. Did it with the dippers so we might get it when city next give us an update.

This sentence on the club hotel flight package trip is interesting:

."Fans will be required to use UEFA Mobility to travel to and from the Stadium on the day of the match"

This is what it says for the day trip:

"Upon arrival, UEFA-provided Shuttle Buses will take fans direct from the airport to the fan zones at Atatürk Olympic Stadium"

I can't find anything online about "UEFA Mobility" however there has been a lot of work. liaison with fans etc to avoid the problems in Paris.

I suspect they might cordon off the Stadium and only allow access via UEFA Buses, so people without tickets, can't get anywhere near the stadium.

It's worth keeping an eye on this one, catching a cab might be a huge mistake.

Does Alex at City Matters have any idea about this?

This sentence on the club hotel flight package trip is interesting:

."Fans will be required to use UEFA Mobility to travel to and from the Stadium on the day of the match"

This is what it says for the day trip:

"Upon arrival, UEFA-provided Shuttle Buses will take fans direct from the airport to the fan zones at Atatürk Olympic Stadium"

I can't find anything online about "UEFA Mobility" however there has been a lot of work. liaison with fans etc to avoid the problems in Paris.

I suspect they might cordon off the Stadium and only allow access via UEFA Buses, so people without tickets, can't get anywhere near the stadium.

It's worth keeping an eye on this one, catching a cab might be a huge mistake.

Does Alex at City Matters have any idea about this?
My reading of it is, fans without ticket head to the fans zone near Taksim for "CL experience". Fans with tickets head to supporters zones on free buses, showing ticket to get on transport as well as in supporters zone.

Got 2 cashpoint mugging tickets available at knock down prices....would consider swap for 2 pickpocket experience tickets or possible daterape excursion (spikes trip).

DM for details.

Makes no sense. Why should somebody be locked out of a ticket because they're unable to purchase during a specific timeframe? The current points system works the exact same way for away tickets. Goes on sale at 9am to 25k points then opens up at 12pm to 24k etc it doesn't mean somebody on 25k points cannot purchase a ticket after 12pm. People generally rush to buy as soon as they can so the likelihood of a load of tickets bought from higher point holders as it descends into a lower bracket is very slim but if it were to happen, that's just how it goes.
I know what you are saying and that makes sense if City are selling, but I am sure I have read in some UEFA stuff online that these are UEFA codes and the have a dedicated access window. It may well be that the window is always from the time it becomes valid until there are none left, but I read it as a specific time frame. I'm busy looking for the link to where I've read it, but if I can find it I will post it.

I know what you are saying and that makes sense if City are selling, but I am sure I have read in some UEFA stuff online that these are UEFA codes and the have a dedicated access window. It may well be that the window is always from the time it becomes valid until there are none left, but I read it as a specific time frame. I'm busy looking for the link to where I've read it, but if I can find it I will post it.
would a limited time window also cut down on the surge on the ticket web site ?

Absolutely as I have said! Here is the West Ham Access Code message from earlier and it has a clear validity window.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_212035_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_212035_Chrome.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 267
I reckon theirs no start and stop time for the codes. It’s purely down to when the club email them to us. UEFA aren’t going to prat about synchronising the activation of codes with the two clubs in the final.
My guess is that city will already have all the access codes from uefa.
City will have taken out the required number of codes for the supporter clubs, staff, families etc then they will be responsible for allocating the remaining codes in the way they decide i.e. Based on points in the usual drop down manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.