Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think the only reason city are not announcing anything is that the potential is high of the game being moved to Portugal and don’t want to cause a bigger shit storm than the one that’s erupted on here

I think the only reason city are not announcing anything is that the potential is high of the game being moved to Portugal and don’t want to cause a bigger shit storm than the one that’s erupted on here
Its not now on news reports of results, isn't today the day election results are announced?

Just looked up it's the 28th.

Yeah for this game I’m actually going to arrive a lot earlier. Rather hang about outside and take in the atmosphere around / inside the ground than risk going all that way and miss out.

Me too !!!
Well.until I have a few beers in me then forget all about my good intentions

I’m the same, got 5 tickets for family and friends all above 10k points and on the cup scheme. We’re all FOC’s but tech is beyond most, I just about get by, will I be able to purchase on the UEFA app for 5 of us or do we have to buy individually from the app? I’m assuming City will send 5 access codes to my family and friends.
It says on the UEFA UCL ticket site, you can only purchase a maximum of 4 tickets in one go.

So you'll have to do a 2 and 3, in the same category and then cross reference them.

The 4 ticket limit is mentioned here somewhere, I've lost it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.