Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If you are going with your mates all with different points how do you buy seats together. Do you wait for the lowest point criteria to be available the buy together?
No, there's a section on the UEFA website when you order where you can request to be sat near someone by using their reference. Not guaranteed but did work well for last year's Europa League final in my experience.

Would buy as soon as you can. Only danger is the lower points ones may not be able to get the same category when it comes to their turn to buy.

I think a lot more people than usual will get there early after last year.
I'm probably going to get on the bus 4 hours before
Yeah for this game I’m actually going to arrive a lot earlier. Rather hang about outside and take in the atmosphere around / inside the ground than risk going all that way and miss out.

God this thread is depressing!

We’re going to a Champions League final for god’s sake.

People saying players should subsidise us? They’ve done enough in getting us to the final! We could win the treble there!

If you can’t afford it then fairs, but if you’re crying because the tickets haven’t come on sale yet just relax! They will be on sale soon. Just book your flights and stop flapping. Stop this thread turning into an echo chamber of technophobic FOCs!

It’s gonna be class. Tens of thousands of blues taking over Taksim! What a time to be a blue!
Fair play, as annoying as it is I’m going to sort my head out and start looking forward to it again..

If you are going with your mates all with different points how do you buy seats together. Do you wait for the lowest point criteria to be available the buy together?
Lots of posts about this in the thread but when the higher points buyer gets their ticket the next in the group (points wise) needs to put the first buyer's booking reference in the order.... No guarantee of being together but worth a shot

Not sure yet if the window is time bound so you might not be able to wait for the lowest points window for your group

I’m the same, got 5 tickets for family and friends all above 10k points and on the cup scheme. We’re all FOC’s but tech is beyond most, I just about get by, will I be able to purchase on the UEFA app for 5 of us or do we have to buy individually from the app? I’m assuming City will send 5 access codes to my family and friends.
We’re all on cup scheme 20k and above hopefully son in law can do them all and either have them all in his phone or forward them on, bit of a nightmare is all this.

God this thread is depressing!

We’re going to a Champions League final for god’s sake.

People saying players should subsidise us? They’ve done enough in getting us to the final! We could win the treble there!

If you can’t afford it then fairs, but if you’re crying because the tickets haven’t come on sale yet just relax! They will be on sale soon. Just book your flights and stop flapping. Stop this thread turning into an echo chamber of technophobic FOCs!

It’s gonna be class. Tens of thousands of blues taking over Taksim! What a time to be a blue!
The river area in Porto was brilliant... I expect more of the same this time..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.