Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

So much flapping going on. Other fans would dream to be in our position. I am a member probs will not get a ticket but still going out there. Going to get steaming friday night all day saturday and you never know might end up at the ground. If i have to get on a sweaty bus for hours i will who gives a shit. Manchester City are in Instanbul playing to win a champions league fuck me
Sounds like you're steaming now, ha! Good on ya!

What sort of time are people aiming to get to the stadium? Uefa advising 4 hours before kickoff! Is that way OTT or a sensible precaution after last year?

If you are going with your mates all with different points how do you buy seats together. Do you wait for the lowest point criteria to be available the buy together?

Metro

Just Advice, majority of Inter using it.

Not a no go for us, pretty sure most can manage a metro trip without the stereotype of battering the crap out of each other.

They just prefer the least incidents possible n reduce risk of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522_125612_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522_125612_Gallery.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 83
God this thread is depressing!

We’re going to a Champions League final for god’s sake.

People saying players should subsidise us? They’ve done enough in getting us to the final! We could win the treble there!

If you can’t afford it then fairs, but if you’re crying because the tickets haven’t come on sale yet just relax! They will be on sale soon. Just book your flights and stop flapping. Stop this thread turning into an echo chamber of technophobic FOCs!

It’s gonna be class. Tens of thousands of blues taking over Taksim! What a time to be a blue!
It’s always been a great time to be a blue fycs

A lot wanted free travel off the Sheikh. Reality is, this trip is going to cost less than what 2 nights in Porto did for us who funded it ourselves. Not a dig at anyone who went with the club to Porto, it was good value and an incredible gesture by the club, especially after most of us had been locked inside for about a year.
Probably not cheaper for many people who are paying between £800 and £1200 for flights, but certainly cheaper for me.

What sort of time are people aiming to get to the stadium? Uefa advising 4 hours before kickoff! Is that way OTT or a sensible precaution after last year?
Don't need to be that early but certainly get there at least a couple of hours before based on the finals I've been too. Usually two rounds of security and they hold you back to limit numbers in the second one for final entry. That's before the incidents at last year's final. Get in early and enjoy.

A lot wanted free travel off the Sheikh. Reality is, this trip is going to cost less than what 2 nights in Porto did for us who funded it ourselves. Not a dig at anyone who went with the club to Porto, it was good value and an incredible gesture by the club, especially after most of us had been locked inside for about a year.
The club did chuck 500k in I believe this time.

I think a lot more people than usual will get there early after last year.
I'm probably going to get on the bus 4 hours before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.