Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I like to think fellow blues wouldn’t go to Istanbul without tickets, we aren’t scousers @Blue Mist
The UCL final is a weekend festival of football, people travel from all over the world to attend. It wasn't when we went to Porto, but I went to Milan when Real played Athletico, and they had three fan zones, one for each team and one for neutrals. Throughout the city centre they had events on. It really was a great weekend.

No idea what this means.
I'll rephrase - You said that people need to secure tickets before being able to make travel plans. You also said that everyone is guaranteed a ticket. If people are therefore guaranteed a ticket, what is to stop them making travel plans now?

Not lucky with the lottery but have hotel booked so if someone has won the lottery and wants a hotel to stay can give that for free as long as they are happy for me to take their guest ticket.

He's

He's 13 so not a little kid and he's been to Anfield....He will be fine!
I'm sure you know best, but you're not going to the EU, it's the developing world, the middle east etc and children at 13/14 are often considered adults.

Based on what I've seen at other European games, I wouldn't take a child.

After the euphoria of Wednesday night and the still the buzz yesterday the prospect of probably spending over £1,000 for one (admittedly huge) game is starting to sink in ! I'm hoping the club pleasantly surprise us with them offering reasonably priced options but the expectation is that it is going to be prohibitively expensive for many of us .....
I bought an E bike during Covid, went on it a few times but last outing a hooligan driver doing about 70 miles an hour missed me by no more than 6 inches, so it’s been in the shed since, flogging it and will pay for my once in a lifetime trip with three of my good friends one of who has cancer so he’s taking the opportunity as well.

Can you confirm that season ticket holders in the cup scheme will be a higher priority in the process than supporters club member who are not in the cup scheme? If not can you explain why not?
a supporters club member can request a ticket and get allocated one, without needing to be a season tik holder never mind being in the cup scheme. Thats the way it is and always has ben. As Didsbury has stated - everyone who wants a tik (or can afford one) will get one.

Fucking scandalous. How do they get away with it.
Because we let them! Those who control and supply the game, whether governing bodies or TV companies, have managed to package and market a sport that just 30 years ago was on its arse, and turn it into a world's most globally addictive drug! Even if those who were there years ago didn't attend, then the day trippers, who view their own presence at matches as a fashion accessory, would buy those tickets anyway.

In short, and as wonderful as it has been, the days of the legacy fan are numbered.

a supporters club member can request a ticket and get allocated one, without needing to be a season tik holder never mind being in the cup scheme. Thats the way it is and always has ben. As Didsbury has stated - everyone who wants a tik (or can afford one) will get one.
If what you say is true that’s a fucking scandal. Why the club thinks a City fan in an SC is any better or worse than a City fan who chooses not to be (and vice versa) is fucking disgraceful in the extreme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.