Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I can't believe they'd go from Sheik Mansour covering the cost to £1k in 2 years.
Different situation completely mate. Middle of covid. 6 thousand (?) city there only. UEFA pissed about moving it from Istanbul at the last minute

My gut feeling.. based on no evidence.. is that of the club do subsidise it, it will be to the tune of a few hundred quid so will probably still be approx £700

I'm sure that there will be a compromise and a method will be found.
Let’s hope so.
No, because we have a cup direct scheme. If they join the scheme then they will be fine. But the point isn't about fairness, it's about practicality. If it's practical to implement the 18-25 policy for this game then why wouldn't we do it? If it's not practical then what can we do?
You have to be on the scheme even as an 18-25 to get the tickets from the separate pool. Slightly different to the league games.

Has the ticket sales criteria been released yet? I can't seem to find it on City's website??

I have 7500 pts and am a ST holder, but not in the cup scheme. Would love a ticket but not sure if I will get one.
If the flights are unsubsidised at £1k then I reckon anyone that wants one will get one if they can afford to get there and then pay for a ticket on top

Has the ticket sales criteria been released yet? I can't seem to find it on City's website??

I have 7500 pts and am a ST holder, but not in the cup scheme. Would love a ticket but not sure if I will get one.
Id imagine you will but either way could be a week to 10 days before you’ll know for certain.

The sport of the working man, forever stolen!

I think in the height of the moment we can perhaps lose sight of reality, but just take a minute to absorb those figures, and concern yourself for those who are yet to follow ourselves who will, for being priced out, never be able to witness what we've seen previousl

The sport of the working man, forever stolen!

I think in the height of the moment we can perhaps lose sight of reality, but just take a minute to absorb those figures, and concern yourself for those who are yet to follow ourselves who will, for being priced out, never be able to witness what we've seen previously.
Fucking scandalous. How do they get away with it.

After the euphoria of Wednesday night and the still the buzz yesterday the prospect of probably spending over £1,000 for one (admittedly huge) game is starting to sink in ! I'm hoping the club pleasantly surprise us with them offering reasonably priced options but the expectation is that it is going to be prohibitively expensive for many of us .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.