Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I dont think a UCL away game is suitable for a child. The police can be brutal for no reason, there can be chaotic crushes and you'll have to have eyes in the back of your head at all times.

Both Italians and Turks like stabbing people in the arse. Sad but you're never far from violence..

He'll get his chance when he's older.
You might be safer if you do have children with you, the Turkish people are very family oriented and love youngsters.

I think some people are misinterpreting the City Matters guy’s message.

Pretty sure he meant there will be an 18-25 allocation and a junior pull through system. Same as there always is.

Not an 18-25 pull through.

That’s never been a thing and I can’t imagine it’s suddenly going to start now.

Maybe you’ve been unlucky but I’ve not seen anything major at away UCL for some time and even last two visits to Madrid police were not OTT other than unnecessary lock-ins. Ultimately our away fan base is fairly well-behaved in comparison to others, and Inter doesn’t have a massive hooligan problem anymore. For sure there might be a fair few local Turks who will try to stir things up but things are very different these days and also there will be thousands of people in Istanbul who are not regulars of either club so it will be a different atmosphere. Any junior who has been to Anfield or the rags etc shouldn’t miss out if they can afford to be taken.
Porto (from what I saw there) was totally suitable for a child…

a supporters club member can request a ticket and get allocated one, without needing to be a season tik holder never mind being in the cup scheme. Thats the way it is and always has ben. As Didsbury has stated - everyone who wants a tik (or can afford one) will get one.
But wouldn’t he be using another members S/T number on the cup scheme to get one ? No difference from on one person passing there ticket on to a m8.. not that I agree with it , but shouldn’t impact the ticket to cup scheme members ratio

I think some people are misinterpreting the City Matters guy’s message.

Pretty sure he meant there will be an 18-25 allocation and a junior pull through system. Same as there always is.

Not an 18-25 pull through.

That’s never been a thing and I can’t imagine it’s suddenly going to start now.
Thank you for clarifying.

The club didn't release porto info until past 5pm on the Friday 2 years ago so probably in for a couple hours wait still

I'm sure you know best, but you're not going to the EU, it's the developing world, the middle east etc and children at 13/14 are often considered adults.

Based on what I've seen at other European games, I wouldn't take a child.
Based upon what you have just said, I sense you have never been to Turkey.
it is not eh Middle East ( not that that would be a proble). It borders the EU, like Norway does.
istanbul is a vibrant modern city. Also - the CL final is not like a standard Euro away match. There will be loads of neutral fans there who have bought via the ballot.
ot is NOT like trying to gain access to the San Siri. A 13 yo with an adult will be fine.
be an oppprtunity of a lifetime to visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.