Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You can change it yourself

6bb22ae65a32e48f332e5dc47b846ff5.png
Yep, done it cheers. When I first logged in it wasn't allowing me to do it on the page where it was asking me to update my details!

Thats true! I think we are in the same window. I'm considering myself to be in the 'borderline chance' category and will be looking at £400+ if it does drop to me. I've booked 5 nights, Wed to Sun, so am just going to enjoy Istanbul if I miss out. Looks like a really beautiful city with fabulous history and culture.
Thats the same for me. I’m there Thursday - Monday regardless. Would be so much sweeter knowing I have a ticket though :)

Monday it is then!
Don't really care where I am inside the ground it's just the thought of being thousands of miles from home with 20k Blue mental Mancunians makes me feel even more excited than anything else and the thought of actually having a great chance of winning it!!!

I think this will be simpler than we anticipate for most, It just seems over explained for some reason with confusing wording that really doesn't help.

Only thing they haven't properly clarified is who gets emailed the access codes. As an example, I applied for 3 codes through my friends and family on my account as I'm always the one that sorts away tickets out and cup games etc. the email suggests to me all access codes will be sent individually to the account holders registered email instead of sending them all to my email as the one who "purchased" the access codes creating a massive ballache. The entire point of applying for them on my account was so I could be in control of purchasing all 3.

Is your old account accessed by the email you use for City.
If not you can create a new account with a different password.

I had the same issue and spend Wednesday and yesterday sorting it out with them. I needed to send a photo of my passport using a zip file and then a secure password. None of which I could do as I was in Brighton on my iPad. So I just sent a photo of the passport with an apology
Yeah, same e-mail as I use for City. Seemed a lot easier to update it than you though - I just updated it in the portal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.